15

T.W. rape.

Jimin snapped his hips forward, his grip on Yoongi's hair too tight for comfort. His head was thrown back, hair sticking to his sweaty forehead as he fucked into the heat, sighs and grunts of pleasure leaving his lips.

Yoongi choked around the appendage, his eyes screwed shut as he cried harshly. His hands were clenched tight, so tight his knuckles were white. His wrists were pink, getting cut up from the constant yanking of the chains. The burn on his scalp attributed to his pain, the pain he was praying would go away.

Jimin's hips stuttered, the male picking up his pace as he felt the familiar feeling that signaled he was close. "Shit-" Jimin threw his head back as his hips stilled, groaning loudly as he released into the elder male's mouth. Slowly, he rocked his hips to work himself through his orgasm.

Yoongi was relieved when his hair was let go and the appendage was pulled from his mouth. He coughed hard, his body hunched over as he tried his hardest not to vomit.

Jimin stood up, pulling his boxers back up, along with his jeans. He didn't bother zipping them, too focused on another task.

Cracking his neck side to side, Jimin walked out of the room silently, trying to be quick as he knew he had to get back to Yoongi.

Yoongi sobbed, his mouth stretched wide as he let his saliva drip onto the floor. Disgusted. Yoongi was absolutely disgusted with Jimin and with himself.

Violated. Yoongi felt violated.

Too lost in his own thoughts and crying, Yoongi didn't register the sound of the door shutting, nor the sound of the shoes clicking to his position.

Jimin sighed at the state Yoongi was in. Jimin sat down on the floor in front of the elder, setting the glass of water down next to himself. He brought his hand up to Yoongi's mouth, wiping the saliva from Yoongi's chin and lips before he wiped it on his own shirt carelessly.

He brought Yoongi into a hug, rubbing his hand up and down the male's back. "It's alright, Doll. I don't want to do this to you! You have got to stop disobeying me so we can be friends, okay? When you're done crying, you can have a glass of water. Does that sound good?"

Yoongi sobbed into Jimin's neck, wanting nothing more than to curl up into a ball on his bed and cry his eyes out. It was hard. He missed Aron and Jun-ho, he missed waking up early for that shitty job, he missed staring out his window, he missed those delicious pretzels, he missed everything.

And as much as he wanted to continue to sob into the embrace, he also needed water. He never thought he'd crave water this much in his life. It was around ten minutes later when his crying had died down. Yoongi sniffled hard, whispering, "Water."

Jimin pulled away with a cheerful smile, rubbing his hand up and down the side of Yoongi's face. To get back to how they normally did things, Jimin made sure his voice was calm and kind. "What do you say?"

Yoongi averted his eyes from Jimin's, his lips quivering as he held in more tears. Yoongi's voice was small when he spoke again. "Water please."

The tone made Jimin smile, his eyes resembling crescents. "Good boy." Without another word, Jimin grabbed the glass and brought the rim to Yoongi's lips, using his other hand to tilt his head back.

Yoongi drank the liquid down fast, tears rolling off his face ever so often. He pulled away when he was done, staring down at his lap.

He felt disgusting. He hadn't had a shower since the day after he was kidnapped, he hadn't had proper food in so long, he was using a bucket as a bathroom, and that wasn't even all.

"Doll, just speak. What do you owe the people you're protecting? Is their life more important than yours?" Jimin ran a hand through Yoongi's hair, mentally noting that he would have to bathe the male soon. Soon. Soon as in when he did something correct.

Priveledges aren't just given out. They're earned.

Yoongi's lip quivered, the elder doing his best to shrug, no matter how painful it was. It was a great question.

Jimin ghosted his lips across Yoongi's forehead, bringing his hands down to massage his shoulders. Pulling away slightly, Jimin brought his face in front of the former detective's.

"I can make the pain go away, but Doll? I can also make the pain so, so much worse. I don't want to hurt you! I truly don't. I want you to feel safe with me. It's hard not to hurt you when you're being so uncooperative, okay? All you have to do is give one piece of information. One, and you'll already be living much better than you are now. Give more and it gets better.. see the pattern?"

Yoongi would be lying if he said it wasn't tempting. And fuck was it tempting, but he couldn't. These.. these could all be lies! What if he were to spill everything he knew and he was killed after he's not useful? Too risky.

In his head, he repeated like a mantra, 'hold on as long as you can.'

"No." Yoongi muttered, pulling his head away from Jimin's. The fear that was beginning to boil in his stomach was like no other. This was the same man that caused his nightmares. The same man who caused him to live in constant fear! He couldn't forget that, at no cost.

Jimin licked his lips, smiling with a hiss. "Shit. I didn't want to do this. When you think of this, remember why it happened, okay? It's because you didn't speak up. This is gonna hurt, but don't worry, I'll make sure you're alive."
________________________________

Description:
Basically, Jimin got v frustrated w/ Yoongi and forced Yoongi to give him head. Then, once he finished, he fucked with Yoongi's mind with the whole "you're making me do this" type of shit. We ended with Jimin telling Yoongi he didn't want to do this (the next chap) & that it'll hurt.

So I was ~uncomfortable~ writing this/ the next.. It literally took me hours LMFAO. SO thaTS?? Wack. Um, anyway, it's fine. It was needed for the story.

Y'all won't believe what happens whenever I drink water. I choke. I simply cannot drink water properly??? What on earth is this curse? Do make sure you drink your water, but make it safe. ;)

Ilyvm & im going to try to double update this week! Keep an eye out.