11

The night before, Jimin had left Yoongi abruptly. Yoongi had originally thought Jimin was going to punch him, but he just placed a blindfold over his eyes and left him in total silence.

Jimin had a lot of patience. It was one of the things that made him so good at what he did. Except, yesterday he wasn't in the mood to deal with a bitch and his attitude, which made him lose some patience.

Alas, it was alright. Jimin was going to try again every single day till Yoongi caved. The information that man held was vital- no other detective had known the information, thus making Yoongi his only option.

Fortunately, he didn't have much to do today, which meant he had a clear schedule for his favorite little detective.

"How's it going? Need more tools?" Hoseok stopped Jimin in his tracks, his grip firm on the shorter male's shoulder. Hoseok had been eager to get going on their project, as they had been tracing and watching the former detective for a few months now.

Jimin hummed, tapping his fingers on the glass of water he held while he continued to walk, Hoseok keeping up with him. Their shoes echoed throughout the large hallway, the small windows providing a light source.

"I haven't started. Yesterday, I just let him settle into the reality of his new life." Jimin stopped in front of the large, metal door, glancing at the thermostat with a small smile. "You're more than welcome to sit in, I was just about to begin."

Hoseok nodded eagerly. The man always had an interest in how Jimin ran things for torture. It was a wonder to him. Typically, Jimin didn't get his hands dirty unless it was personal. Well, dirty as in do it himself.

Jimin smiled sinisterly, tapping Hoseok's shoulder. "You're going to want to undress yourself a little bit, it's hot inside." Jimin enlightened while shrugging off his suit jacket, undoing his tie while he opened the door and walked in.

Confused, Hoseok quickly did the same and followed his boss in. As soon as he walked in, a wave of heat hit him in the face, making him shake his head with a silent exhale.

Yoongi's head snapped in the direction of the door, his chest rising and falling rapidly. He had felt the swift breeze of cold air run past him, though it was short lived before he heard the door click shut once again.

Yoongi's lips were parted slightly, his mouth dry. In the middle of the night, the temperature rose too high for his liking. Just by sitting there, he was sweating and panting like a dog in the heat. For hours, he had been sitting in the disgusting heat, and it only infuriated him.

The clicking of shoes stopped in front of him, but his vision remained black.

"Detective, how are you? I have to say, today is a big day for us!" Jimin brought his hand up to Yoongi's cheek, rubbing his thumb under his eye to catch the small beads of sweat. "You look a tad warm."

Yoongi's lips curled back, his eyebrows furrowing as he spat, "Because you left me here all fucking night in the heat, but I'm totally fine. You're not going to get away with this, you should know that. They're going to find you and you're going to a maximum security prison, you pathetic bitch!" He shouted with all the anger in the world, leaning his head forward to emphasize his words. Apparently he was a little too close, for he felt Jimin's breath on his lips.

"Is that any way to speak in front of our guest?" Jimin questioned, trailing his finger down to Yoongi's chin. "I'll answer for you. It's not. Now, aren't you curious about our plans?"

Yoongi pulled away, laughing, ignoring the fact that there was another presence in the room.

"How do I say this?.. ah, Detective, I need you to give me some information. Whether you want to or don't, you will." Jimin sat in his chair with a sigh, grabbing his pen from his pocket and holding his clipboard firmly in his other. "First question. Where is Jeong Jaehyun?"