17

The scream that left Yoongi's mouth was painful sounding. It was obvious to the other two men in the room that his throat would be hurting afterwards.

Hoseok wished he had brought something to cover his ears, but at the same time, he knew he didn't have any time when Jimin used the tone he did.

Jimin, on the other hand, was staring at Yoongi's thrown back head with a blank expression.

Yoongi's head was thrown back, a vein prominent in his neck as he screamed out in agony, choking on his breath. It was fucking painful. It was fucking scary.

After a few minutes of screaming, Yoongi had resorted back to whimpering and crying.

Hoseok let go of Yoongi's leg, the blood surrounding the thigh forming a puddle. There was quite a lot. He looked over to Jimin, mouthing, "Should I go get our medical team?"

Jimin nodded, but mouthed back, "Take your time. Don't rush." After doing so, he jerked his head toward the door, signaling him to leave. Hoseok immediately pulled himself to his feet, exiting the room.

Jimin soothingly rubbed Yoongi's knee, eyeing the wound. "That looks like it hurts, Doll." He commented, bringing his other hand to ghost his fingertips over the hole.

Upon feeling that, Yoongi's leg twitched, making the male choke on a gasp. "It- it hurts-" Yoongi clenched his teeth together, squeezing his eyes shut as he tried to keep his breathing stable. "F-fuck, it hurts!"

Jimin raised a brow, bringing his thumb to press in the wound, eliciting a loud, pained cry from the elder. "Where is Jeong Jaehyun?"

Yoongi shook his head rapidly, doing his best to resist. "I don't- ah s-shit!" His mouth spread wide into an 'o' form, his breathing coming to a halt as he waiting for the pain to stop.

Or, he waited for Jimin to stop.

"It's a simple question, Detective. You know where that bastard is, I need that infor-"

"Why the f-fuck do you- nnh- care?" Yoongi breathed out, a loud cry leaving his mouth. If the walls weren't sound proof, surely someone would know something was wrong.

Jimin raised a brow, pulling his bloody finger back. The gasp Yoongi let out was loud and desperate, the male struggling to catch his breath. "If I tell you why I want him, will you tell me?"

Tricks.

Jimin knew damn well Yoongi wasn't going to tell him if he explained why he wanted Jaehyun. Fuck, it might even make him more determined to withhold the information. Even so, on the off chance Yoongi does, which is unlikely, Jimin was willing to take it.

He leaned over Yoongi's heaving form and forced his head to the side, speaking directly in his ear. "That man murdered an innocent family. One of my subordinates family. Do you want to know why? Because their fucking son saw Jaehyun kill someone. I'm going to find him, with or without your help, and kill him the same way."

Jimin's voice was filled with utter hatred as he spoke, his one breathing seeming to pick up. "He was in his teens, Detective. And no, the law didn't help him then. The law never helped any of us, so it's about time we get our own fucking justice."

Yoongi stared at the wall with a frown, a tear rolling down his cheek as he thought of his situation and the subordinate's. Why did he feel bad? It made no sense, these people were bad.

Right?

Yes. They had to be. What if he were seeing things from Jimin's eyes? Would he be the bad guy?.. No. Too soon to be thinking like this. Too soon.

"Is his life more important than yours? A man who killed a little boy's family over a mistake? Ha! Here I was thinking you'd do the right thi-"

"You can't.." Yoongi winced when Jimin held his palm over his wound, the pressure being extremely painful. "You can't talk about doing the right thing."

This caused Jimin to laugh, tightening his grip on the thigh. "You're right, I'll give you that. But you know what? Before all this, my subordinate didn't give a shit about hurting people. He was a great kid. Now, he's like a brother to me, but he doesn't care for his life. You don't know the feeling of hoping a friend will come out of small battles alive, because he just doesn't care. Hell, most people I know don't give a shit if they're alive one minute or dead the next! Detective, I'm not fucking around anymore. I want his location. If you don't give it to me within the next week, your life is going to turn to hell."

As soon as Jimin finished his rant, the door opened, a bunch of men and women entering the room. The light from outside the door made him squint, the male turning his head to the other side.

Hoseok pushed past the other people, dropping down on one knee and handing the wet rag to Jimin, who accepted it quickly.

Chloroform.

"Good night, Detective, I'll talk to you in a day or two." Jimin smiled forcefully, catching Yoongi's eye before he shoved the rag over Yoongi's nose and mouth, not breaking eye contact once.

Yoongi didn't try to struggle too much. Really, how could he? One shot leg, his hands are tied, and his leg is tied. It was better to just accept it and  hope for the fucking best, as shitty as it was.

Despite his anger, Yoongi couldn't help but tear up as he stared back at Jimin. He tried to hold his breath for as long as he could, but at some point, he needed to breathe.

As soon as Yoongi's head went limp in his hands and his body visibly relaxed, Jimin pulled the rag back and tossed it on the ground.

"I want him able to walk on that leg as fast as possible. Give him crutches if that helps, I don't care, just make it work. Get him to surgery now." He clapped his hands, walking out of the room with a shrug of his shoulders.

He had a few calls to make.
________________________________

We spent hours and hundreds of dollars on a vet bill to be told there's nothing wrong with our cat.. I.. and that we should give her some soft food. LMFAO this is awful.

We haven't even started school (this Tuesday :( ) and my homeroom teacher was already switched once. I hOPE they don't switch up my advisor 55 times, because that.. was hard to deal w last year.

ILYSM & YOU BETTER BE STYING HYDRATED!!! 💜💜 you beautiful fucking amazing person.