7

"I don't know where the hell he is, but I swear I will beat the shit-"

"Oh quiet whining, all you ever do is whine, whine, whine, and-"

"Both of you be kind! He isn't there, he's late! For once I'd like him to show up on time."

"Calm your asses down, I'm here, okay? And for the record, I'm not late." Seokjin sassed, locking the door and turning around to continue on a rant, but one look at his colleagues made him burst out laughing. "Oh my god! Are those your masks? You look like fucking idiots!"

Taehyung bit the inside of his cheek and lifted his mask, turning to look at Jungkook with another glare. Jungkook only laughed, clearly finding their situation amusing.

Jungkook slung an arm around Taehyung's shoulders, sighing. "Seokjin, you're wearing it too." He pointed out, holding in his laughter when Seokjin cursed.

Seokjin raised his hands, giving the two men a smile before he turned and jogged over to the fire alarm. He placed two fingers on the lever, looking up and inhaling deeply, a wide smile on his face. Then he pulled the lever, laughing lowly when a red light blinked in the room and a loud alarm went off.

"I'll override it in three. That's enough to get most people out."

After a few minutes, Seokjin turned around, clapping his hands. "Move, we don't have all day!" Seokjin pulled down his mask and grabbed the final gun on the table, his pistol already holstered around his leg.

The three men busted out of the room, guns raised as they carefully kept watch for any guards.

"Jungkook, you keep check on the first floor. Shut the doors and don't fucking let anyone out. Seokjin, stay up here and wait for me to send more down, make sure to bring anyone hiding in rooms out and onto the first floor. When we're done, meet up on the first. Move." Taehyung pulled down his own mask, running off towards the stairs.

Jungkook took no less than a few steps down the stairs when the screams began, too many people pushing and shoving to get out of the building. It was almost as if they then realized the threat wasn't the fire, but the humans.

"Get on the fucking ground, now!" Jungkook shouted, shooting three times up in the air to emphasize he wasn't kidding around. Keeping his gun raised and his alarm up, Jungkook spoke into his earpiece. "Namjoon, lock the doors."

Yoongi was upstairs when the alarm blared through his ears, when the loud and terrified screams entered his ears, when he heard the gunshots go off.

Yoongi's breath was caught in his throat, the male's eyes wide as he stood frozen in place. After a few seconds, Yoongi ran over to the door and locked it, pressing his back against the door right after.

Yoongi had been on the top floor in their file room, looking for a certain male's file. When he heard the alarm, he figured he had a few minutes to look for the file. Sometimes they had drills to test if the alarms were working, you can't blame him! It was just this time, he figured they forgot to tell him. Big mistake.

But this all brought us to now, where Yoongi was frightened to no extreme. The young male breathed in and out, trying to calm himself down.

Yoongi shook his head at the thought of being afraid. Because he was. Min Yoongi was afraid. The thought was absurd, upsetting him just by thinking about it.

As shitty as it sounds, Yoongi liked the situation he was put in. Maybe, just maybe this would snap him back to his senses. Where he wasn't afraid and he knew how to defend himself. Maybe this was that final push. After all, he did his best when under pressure, he knew that.

Yoongi cracked his fingers, breathing out. No time to be scared, think. Act. The room was filled with metal shelves, creating rows. Boxes were atop of them, along with an alphabetical order label.

Of all the rooms, this was one of the worst rooms he could have gotten himself trapped in. There was not only no where to hide, but you couldn't push anything either. That would involve taking each individual box off the shelf, push the metal, then put the boxes back.

Yoongi ran over to the last row, ducking down and crawling to the corner. He laid on his stomach, staring just beneath one of the tracks in order to see feet, if anyone were to get in.

Doors down, Yoongi could hear the sound of knocking. Oh, so they're kind enough to knock now? How polite, he thought.

When Yoongi rolled onto his back, he saw it. Weapon. The axe was behind glass, against the wall, but it was for emergency purposes. The key to it was in his boss's office, but he didn't have time for a fucking field trip.

"Fabulous, just what my Friday needed. I swear to god when I get out of this, I'm going to kill Jun-ho." Yoongi whispered to himself angrily, standing up quietly and pulling his light jacket off.

Yoongi put half of the jacket on the ground, stepping on it with his right foot. Yoongi placed his left foot slightly behind him, then yanked on the fabric. The tearing sound flowed through his ears, making him smile, despite his heart pounding in his chest.

He blamed the trauma of his past job as the reason why he wasn't acting how he should in a situation like this. For fucks sake, he was a detective! He has shot a gun! He has killed people! This shouldn't scare him.

Yoongi tried to shut his mind down, quickly wrapping the strip of fabric around his fist. Now the hard part. Nervousness climbed his spine, but he couldn't give in. Yoongi took one last deep breath before he punched the glass, his arm shielding his eyes from the shards that shattered out.

Jaw clenched, Yoongi pulled his fist away to examine his hand. He smiled when he saw one shard sticking out of the skin on his wrist. Not too bad, could've gone worse.

After plucking the shard out, Yoongi, carefully avoiding the glass still attached to the box, pulled the axe out. His attention was now solely on listening. Before he listened, he crouched down, avoiding the glass on the ground.

The sound of the door being pounded on filled the room. Of course, the glass just had to bring this bitch to his room. Although it wasn't ideal, he knew whoever was here would have reached his room sooner or later.

Better to be armed and prepared rather than unarmed and unprepared.

The deep voice from behind the door sent a shiver down his spine. It was cold. "I'm going to count to three and give you the option to do this the easy way. If this door isn't open when I finish, you're going to have a problem."

"One."

Heart pounding through his ears.

"Two."

Sweat dripping down his back.

"..Three, I hope you're prepared to face the consequences."
_

______________________________________

Some guys from this company cut down a HUGE portion of our trees. - it wasn't hurting / wasn't near the line, so it didnt matter.. and my mom was so pissed she screamed at the workers. Ahem. I feel bad for the guys and it was awkward.. but I get why she's mad. Still didnt need to yell tho omg 😭

WELLLLLLL it's been an interesting week. This is all pre-written & shit since my phone said: lmfaoo let's just die. WHICH IS SO SAD SINce I usually break my phones-- THIS TIME I DIDNT AND IT JUST.M GO POOF DEAD!

Okok gtg my phone is being snatched from me. ;) have a lovely week, stay mf hydrated wtf, I LOVE YOU, AND YOU SRE GREAT!!!