Chapter 13: "Disabled"

Start from the beginning

"We probably need to escape this situation first."

My mind wandered for a second at what Bonnie was referring to, as the others turned towards the direction he had his body towards. Elizabeth and Ennard came into view once Springbonnie had turned her body around where I could see what was in front of me, even by being surrounded by darkness. "You're disturbing my tomb. I had expected more from you brother," said Elizabeth. "A shame it'll be your second resting ground. I'd thought I would just have to come to you to bash your claw into your face, but you saved me a lot of trouble," snarled Bon Bon at her. "Back down Bon Bon, that's an order," demanded Mangle keeping her eyes locked on Ennard and Elizabeth. "Oh, the leader always persistent on calming the herd, yet she doesn't have the lead to control them," noted Ennard. "But it's always better when you split them off from the pack helplessly! Pain sure feels me up!" exclaimed the voice of the other Freddy after Ennard. "I believe you have something that belong to us, though asking for it wouldn't result in an easy exchange knowing how this group of yours operates. I do hope it doesn't feel too crowded after this," responded Elizabeth. As soon as her smile slowly formed I knew something was already set in motion, even Mangle seemed to receive the same feeling as she shifted her eyes to the side. I was felt like something of great force was towering over us to spread its dominance towards everyone, and a sense of dread was overtaking the air as well. In an instant me and Mangle swung, knowing it would be the end of us if we refused to heed the signs. We found ourselves facing the minions of darkness, beings made to serve under an order they would not stray or refuse from, something William had to overwhelm us. All of the Nightmare Animatronics were awaiting for us to notice them, all baring their enormous teeth and devilish intentions as their weapon to intimidate us without having to make a single move. A moment later, out of obligation and another unsettling feeling I turned back to find the Twisted Animatronics at Elizabeth's and Ennard's side as well. And with all these findings, I was encouraged to look to the side of us, and found the Phantom Animatronics at a place where you would think you would find them. There was no sign of Golden Freddy or RXQ, though it was possible they were not tasked with defeating us or they were lurking around as to ambush us when we are at our breaking point. Still, the situation we were in was already as bad as it was designed to be, as we were completely surrounded and outnumbered. Our only chance of survival was a decisive plan and concentrated offense, including everyone involving themselves in a position to assist one another. Our plan of retaliation had to be formed with detailed consideration, even with the limited time we received as the enemy had already made the first move long before we realized it. I quickly turned around to see Nightmare's claw trying to scratch and injure Bonnie, as he was quick enough to dodge to the side and evade the attack.

Now the attack was in motion.

It was instant chaos in just a single second, no time to process or take a breath of air; we were already thrown in to the action like an object being tossed around stolen from someone from the previous owner. Phantom Chica and Phantom Balloon Boy on the right charged at us, all while Phantom Freddy and Phantom Mangle did the same on the left; and we only had seconds to react in time. "Move!" exclaimed Mangle, as everyone scattered and leapt to avoid demise, all not hesitating one bit. I jumped near where the Nightmare's were, along with Springbonnie who was to the right of me. Phantom Puppet was already approaching us, who had stayed where he was on the left side until now, most likely to attack since we were in his vicinity. Me and Springbonnie quickly got up as he charged at us now, as I held his arm with them reaching from me while he struggle to push me back. "What happened to-" "Not the time!" I exclaimed while grunting in an attempt to hold Phantom Puppet back. Springbonnie ran and tried to land a punch on him, only he disappeared away before her punch was close enough to make contact. I stumbled a bit back at Phantom Puppet being gone and my hands free of anything in them. "I thought the phantoms and nightmares were on our side," said Springbonnie finally. "I was going explained that. These aren't the same people we meet in your world, and they won't even think about refuting what side they're on," I responded as Twisted Bonnie approached us. With the short moment I had the battle in front of me was already devouring us here, all while Elizabeth and Ennard watched like tyrants allowing this chaos to be created.