Erica Dad

Please remember to vote

Erica Dad-Some want are you doing here?

Erica-What do you mean?

Dad-Your supposed to be at Ares house know on and he said that we would probably not see you a lot.

Erica-Will that has changed. If he can't be a good influence on our kids he should not be able to see them.

Dad-YOU KNOW WANT HE COULD DO TO US?!

Erica-How about my and my kids...... Do you even think about my? Do you even LOVE my?

Dad-I do love you but he could kill your family or friends.

Erica-I know but if he want my back he will not kill people us because of my!

Dad-Okey then my going to work.......

Erica-I then made breakfast for my and my kids. I then brought the food up to they some we could which a movie and eat the food. After a few minutes there was a knock on the front of the door. I then get up and walked to the door where there was one of Ares guards.

Guard-Hello Erica! Ares send me to patch you.

Erica-I am not going with you! I told he that I am going back after a few weeks and my not going anywhere until then.

Guard-Miss please he said that he will hurt my family and friends if you don't come back!

Erica-Thanks for telling my I will call he and tell he I will never come back if he hurts anyone. I then called he and then he agreed to it.

Please remember to vote

Heavy Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें