I don't really get sick

Please remember to vote

Erica-I don't really get sick. Not at all! There most be some thing really wrong with me.

Ares-Erica are you okey? I was some concert!

Erica-Uuhh Ares. Will you going call the dr. and tell he my sick?

Ares-Are you sure?

Erica-Yes I never get sick some get the dr. here right know!

Ares-Okey I then run and get me phone and speed dial the dr. after a min he picked up the phone. Hey dr. mhm you need to come down to are place right way. Please be quick about it Erica think that their is some thing really wrong with her! After a few mines the dr. was here. I wan to the door and open it and I show the dr. where Erica was some he can taking a look at her a telling us what was wrong!

Erica-Some dr. want is wrong with me?

Dr.-Their is know thing wrong it is normal to feel this way when you are pregnant!

Erica-What I can't be pregnant I don't remember doing it with anyone!

Ares-Uhhh Erica we did it that day when I marked you!

Erica-Ooohhwwwaaaaallll. I still want to taking a pregnant test to see if my actually pregnant!

Dr.-Okey then here luckily I carry they with my ever were I going. I then giving Erica the pregnant test and she want to the bathroom.

Erica-In the bathroom I use the pregnant test. After a few mines of waiting it was true I was pregnant! I then called for Ares to come in to the bathroom with my. Uhh. I'am pregnant....

Ares-That is grate we get to stared I family. We are going to get married and then we will have kids to this is the bast!

Please remember to vote