bleeding

Please remember to vote

Erica-I walk up to my self bleeding! Everyone was run around! I feel like I could not move. I just want in a state of panic I did not know if I was going to be okey or if my babies are okey either! I babies could be die or even worse. But I wondered why I was bleeding and no one was doing anything about it!

Ares-I just walk up and taking a shower know my going to going to the hospital that Erica is at to see how she is look like. But I have a really bad feeling like some thing is bad going to happen. I get there half the time that it takes. I then get out my car and run in slide. I then run to Erica room. There was some much blood! Dr.! I then run and I found the dr. and I get he to Erica room he then called the nurses in to the room they then taking my out of the room and I want to the waiting room.

Dr.-I then get the right blood for Erica some she would get her blood back. Then I get the nurses to taking her to the room where I so people up. After they get her in the room I look all over her and then I found some thing really bad. There was a bite mark on her back! I know that bite mark it was from the wolves that live in the woods. They don't like how we live especially Ares family because they think that everyone should be treated the same. I then taking one of my nurses off to the slide and told her to tell Ares want I see.

Nurse-I then walking to the waiting room and found Ares and then I told Ares want was on Erica back.

Ares-Thank you! I will be back soon. I was going to find this people and make the regret touching my mate!

Nurse-I then want back to the room were Erica was.

Dr.-I then get my sewing kit out and sewed Erica up and then I get one of my nurses to get her a glass of water when Erica walks up. Then they help my clean off the blood from her.

Please remember to vote