There is blood

Please remember to vote

Erica-I walk up to no blood this time. I then look over to the side table and there was a glass of water. I then grand it and drink it because I was parched. I then get a nurses attention and said if Ares was here but her said that he was not here he was going after the people that bite you. What? Yes some one come in to your room and bite you and know he is going after they some know I have to going back to work.

Ares-I was at my home and get some help from my warriors in military to find the people. We located where they are and know we are going to get they. We then get in to the car and drove most of the way and then we had to get out some the people did not know that we were coming. We then get in to the trees and then climbed are way to there after a hour of climbing we make it to there park houses. We then stayed in the trees and look around at all the wolfs in they are packed. They only had 20 wolves at can actually fight and a lot of kids and there was 30 of they. So in there pack there is only 50 wolfs. After that I had my wolfs surround they with they not knowing. There was 30 of us in the trees and there was more just in case by the car. After we get they surrounded I signal to the wolfs that were by the entrance of the please. They jump down on they and not them out. There was only two guards at the door. It was to easy because we had 5 wolf there to do the job in case they needed help. We then split up in to groups in. Because that there was 5 houses we split up in to 4 groups because one of the house was just for the kids. Group one want in to the first house. Then group two want in the next house, group three want in the third house, the last group my want in the house that was the biggest. I know for sure that was the alpha's house and I want to taking with he about want one of his wolfs did to my mate.

Please remember to vote