Marriage

Please remember to vote

Erica-The month had past and the whole time I would going see Ares and get he food and some thing to drink. But today is going to be grate because we get to going out slide together!

Ares-Hey Erica so I have some this planned for us! Some to night I want you to going to dinner with me!

Erica-Okey! After that I take a shower with Ares and then get dressed. Hey do you what to going get breakfast?

Ares-Sorry I can't I have business to do today.

Erica-Okey love you!

Ares-I hope you have a good day!

Erica-After Ares I what down stairs. I then what to the kitchen and get some breakfast.

Nick-Hey Erica! I just smirked at her.

Erica-I just ignored Nick because I was still mad at he for telling this Dad about the mark on my wrist.

Nick-Some your not taking with my still?

Erica-....

Nick-Find then I just have to say you should marry my or even started dating my!

Erica-Ahh! Like I would every marry or even date you.

Nick-Why not?

Erica-You all ready know the answer to that.

Nick-No I don't know the answer.

Erica-If because I love Ares that is why I would never marry you or then dating you even if you were the last people on world I would still not do either.

Nick-Okey bye!

Erica-I know that Nick was going to do some thing to wreck my and Ares relationship. But I just did not know what he was going to do. After that I get some cereal and some apple juice! Then I when back to my and Ares room. I was thinking why would Ares what to taking my here in the first please? Maybe it is because Nick get bad when Ares has a girlfriend and he does not. Maybe! I then want to Nick room to telling with he about it. I first knocked.

Nick-Yes come in!

Erica-I then open the door.

Nick-Hey Erica what bright you here?

Erica-Why do you and Ares not get a long?

Nick-You should leave.

Erica-I know it was a hard topic because I was not like this every. No I what to know!

Nick-No you don't!

Erica-Why not?

Nick-If one day when my and Ares were younger I had a girlfriend and he did not. This girl was my mate and I love her a lot! But she did not feel the same way.

Erica-Why did she not feel the same way?

Nick-I don't know if I should tell you this?

Erica-Please!

Nick-Find. She did not like my because one day we were on a date and you know how was their?

Erica-Who?

Nick-It was Ares. She had a crush on he and when he come in. She come right by he and started to flirt with he in front of my.

Erica-What?

Nick-Yes she did. I was some sad. I could see how she light up with he and she did not do that with my.

Erica-Nick my some sorry you for.

Nick-Why? You know he can get with anyone. Like when he said he on a business thing that might mean he is going to hang out with his other girls.

Erica-No he would not do that to my. I feel like I ways going to cry because he was at a business thing today he could he with this other girls.

Nick-That is how I started to hate my own brother. He know that she was my mate because I even should he a picture of her. He know I love her.

Erica-Are you should that he know her?

Nick-Yes he know her.

Erica-Are you sure that she was just waiting for some thing a they just telling and not flirted?

Nick-They flirted. I will all ways hate my brother for what he did to my and my mate. Some know you know and get out!

Erica-Okey bye. I then that Ares would not have do that. Some I texted he about it but he did not understand it at all. Okey then we will telling about this to night.

Ares-Okey and make sure that you get a dress a round to warn.

Erica-Okey love you! After that I get a dress. Then I want more information on it some I want to Ares and Nick mom. She was in the kitchen. I want in and site down. Hey I was wondering if you know anything about Nick mate?

Mom-Why?

Erica-Because I think it had some thing to do with the boys not get a long.

Mom-Okey then I will tell you want I know. Nick and Dain were dating for two years. That this time Ares was all ways some were else. He did not know much about Dain.

Erica-Did Ares meet her one day.

Mom-Ohh. Yes that day was bad! Ares want in to this food please and she come up to he. That is when Nick was getting mad about it. He did not like they together. I wanted Dain to only look at he. But I think it was all just a misunderstanding.

Erica-Uhh. Do you know here Dain lives at?

Mom-Yes I love that girl! But I think your a good one too! I telling her we're she lived.

Erica-Thanks for your help! I then want to Dain please. I get to the house and knocked. After a few mines is young girl open the door.

Dain-Hi who are you?!

Erica-My Erica and I want to telling with you about some things.

Dain-Okey you can come in!

Erica-We site down at the dinner table. Do you know Nick and Ares?

Dain-Why?

Erica-Because my Ares mate and I don't know why Nick hates Ares.

Dain-Will I know they. To tell you the truth I have no idea why Nick dose not like my or Ares.

Erica-Will he told my one day you and he were on a dating and you want over to Ares and started to flirt with he and he get mad.

Dain-I did not flirt with Ares. My and Ares were grate friends! Nick did not know much about my friends or the people I telling with. Some most of the time he would get mad at my for no reason.

Please remember to vote