8 months and two weeks

Please remember to vote

Erica-I is know 8 months and two weeks in to the pregnancy. It's going good for the most part. But today I going to have my baby shower. My and Ares planned it.

Ares-Hey Erica good morning!

Erica-Hey. I still feel bad because of my pregnancy. I all way barf two times a day.

Ares-Some how are you feeling today?

Erica-I feel the same and that is bad.

Ares-Is there then thing I can do to make it batter? Like going get you some water or heating bag or a towel or a trashcan.

Erica-No my good but I think I going to take a shower today for the baby shower.

Ares-Okey then bye!

Erica-I then going in to the bathroom and taking off my clothes and then get in to the shower. After the shower I want back to the bedroom and then get dress in a dress. The dress was mainly white with yellow flowers on it. That dress was from Ares because I was getting bigger and I needed bigger clothes and I feel in love with the dress!

Ares-I get breakfast for my and Erica and then I taking it up to are room and then open the door. Hey! I brought us breakfast! I hope you are hungry!

Erica-I a little hungry. Thanks for the food!

Ares-I see that you are wearing the new dress that I get you!

Erica-Yes I am! How does it look on my?

Ares-You look hot and sexy with it on but better with it off!

Erica-Okey then we should eat quick and then going to the baby shower!

Ares-Okey then. We then eat and then I totaled Erica that I had to stop at this one please but actually she had no idea where we were going to have the baby shower. After that we then get out and want in slide to the please. I then open the door and....

Please remember to vote