First day of school

Please remember to vote

Erica-Today was a school day some I had to get ready for school. Some I get up take a shower and then put on a withe t-shirt that was a crop top. Then a red plaid shirt and a pair of Black jeans that had rips in them. I also had a gray beanie and black boots and a brown book bag.

Erica-I then going down stairs and get me some breakfast and then I going back up stairs and brush my teeth

Erica-I then going down stairs and get me some breakfast and then I going back up stairs and brush my teeth. I then make sure I have all my things for school and then I get a ride from my sister Kaitlin. There is also so two other wolf with us because of how we are. After the car did I get out and I am graded by my friends. We all walk in to the school together then we split up and going to are lockers. When I get to my locker some one was there kissing on my locker this happens all the time because people find there mates. Because everyone know my they get out of my way. I then open my locker and put some of my books in my locker that I don't needed. I then going to my first class that is living skill. Luckily my friend Gabi is in this class some I going taking no with her before the class started. The teacher has us make cookies that you don't bake. My group did a good job and Gabi was in my group too some I could hang out with her.

Gabi-What class do you have next?

Erica-I have English next and that is for like two classes.

Gabi-Uhh I don't have that class some see next class we have or some thing.

Erica-Okey bye! I then started walking to my next class and then I arrived. The class was big but one of my friends were there Mjae. I when right by her and said if she was going to be in this class for the next class?

Mjae-Oh. Yes my going to be were! Are you going to be here?

Erica-Yes! The teacher let us pick are sites so I site by Mjae. But after a while the Alpha son going to everyone school and today was are day. He had to site right next to my because there was no other sites open.

Ares-Hey there my Ares how are you?

Erica-He was telling with my and we are not supposed taking. Some I try to ignore him.

Ares-Hey are you okey or you just ignore my?

Erica-...

Ares-Okey then. I will just kick you in until you taking with my.(kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick, kick,kick)

Erica-That it stop kick my. I jumped out of my site and yelled at Ares. After that the teacher yelled at my for telling he to stop? This is why I don't like school when he is around. After a while the class was over. So I could had to my next class that was math. When I was going to math Mjae was walking the same way to we walk together and her had the same class as my. And guess what Ares was in my class again. The teacher pick are sites and Ares taking with he about site next to my and the teacher agreed to it. I was also in the Front of the class and I had no other people around my but Ares.