We were at the top of the arc. I looked around and at the scenery around me. There were lush green trees everywhere. I took a deep breath, preparing myself for the drop. It felt like I was sitting at the top of the arc for an eternity.

Suddenly we plummeted down. It wasn't a vertical drop- but enough to get our hearts racing. I let out a shriek of terror and excitement as we dropped down and under the tunnel, adrenaline pumping through my body. Still maintaining the speed, the rails tilted, as we exited the tunnel, making us all lean to the side before sitting back up and going down another drop. 

I listened to everyone's screams, but instead of screaming with them, I laughed. 

We went down the drop, before ascending back up another one, and then maintaining the same level. We kept on a level stretch, tilting to one side, before going into a little roofed section.

We left the roofed area and went around a curve before hitting a gradual descend. We were plunged into darkness as we went under another tunnel, this one longer than the last. As we left the tunnel, I was blinded by the bright light. We went around another curve and went over a few bumps and tunnel, before we arrived at the back at the start.

I looked over at Ethan who didn't look shaken up at all. As a matter of fact, he looked hyped as ever. We stepped out of the carts and looked at everyone. Everyone looked pretty shaken up.

'I saw my life flash before my eyes...' Mier said in a mocking poetic voice. The funny thing was that it looked like she really was.

'I'm actually quite let down by that.' I shrugged. Everyone gave me incredulous looks. 'Oh, come on! Sure, it was fast, just the drops weren't that high, the build ups weren't very suspenseful, there weren't any twists or crazy things...'

'I get what she means.' Ethan backed me up.

'How can you even say that?!' Chip asked, raking his hands through his hair. 'You guys were on the front row too!'

'Well, want to go on the next ride?' I asked. I knew exactly which ride I was taking them on next...

...

'No.' 

Everyone took one look at the ride and shook their heads.

'Oh come on!' I exclaimed, throwing my hands up. 'This is the best ride in the ENTIRE park!'

'I don't want to go on it, but part of me actually really wants to go on...' Gee distressed.

'Well, is anyone not going to go on?' I asked. Nobody answered. 'Great.' I exclaimed and walked into the fast track queue. The carts we would be going on were two seaters.

'Want to sit by each other?' I asked Gee, who had her sleeves rolled over her hands, which were placed on her cheeks.

'Okay.' She replied nervously.

'Don't be scared Gee, all of the rides become much more fun once you've done this. This just loosens you up a little.' I said, patting her on the back. She nodded and sat in the cart next to me. 

We were strapped into our seats and ready to go. We started moving up a ramp. Slowly. The 148-foot high lift was taking forever, and as we were going up, I felt like I was slipping out of my seat and was going to fall. Gee and I were sitting on the front row seats, and as we reached the top, I gasped at the beautiful green trees and the view of the whole park. It was gorgeous. 

I suddenly heard a voice, probably Simon's, screaming. 'I'M GOING TO DIE A VIRGIN!'

I started laughing before suddenly being plunged into a 55 degree angle drop of 138 feet. I screamed and raised my hands in the air, feeling the air raising my hair behind me.