𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬

Soooo I have ideas that anyone can use and write books about . Please credit me if you do use these ideas than that I don't care there just ideas lol.

* boxing au
So There's no superheros instead are boxers . marinette moved after she defeated hawkmoth in the boxing ring.
There's no chat noir in the story line.Also I thought this story line long time ago so I don't remember all of it.

You can use this idea anyway you want. I just giving info if you want it to help you write a story. So you don't have to go based what I said.

* Damian brothers forcing him to take school activity. So it was dancing class. This is were he meets marinette for she is a student in the class or something like that.

* marinette not allowed to fight from being pregnant. (Oneshot)

*becoming online friends. I
Don't know why I thought this one.

*Damian was visiting Paris and a attack happen. Marinette or ladybug saved him from the attack. The she did the spiderman kiss . oh that be so cute!

*Damian or marinette your chose. Got turned into a baby by someone with magic I can't think of a person rn. I thought this idea so random I know.

*so this idea is from a movie. A married couple died in a car crash and the baby survived. So to explain this I'm gonna use jon and Chloe so they died in the crash but there daughter survived.
Chloe best friend is marinette and for jon it's damian. In there will they said if anything happen to them that marinette and Damian take care of there child together. They haven't meant that much is more neural friends from there best friends. Now they have to live In together to raise the baby and maybe they will fall in love with each other at the same time😉.

*nerd and bad boy. Marinette is disguised as a nerd to not be notice of her secret be founded out. Mr. bad boy(damian) finds her interesting and want to find out what's she hiding.

Well that's all I have for right now. So I maybe make a part 2 with more ideas later.

Ok so this isn't daminette but is a Peter paker x marinette.

In the story Peter is adult who is a teacher for living but still spiderman. I got this idea of him being a teacher from the comics I seen/read long time ago. Marinette is a child still and moved to New York. There she met Peter who is her new teacher. He becomes a brother/dad figure to her and also becomes her mentor in his superhero form.

Well bye

Wait

Wait

Can someone please write Peter x marinette 👉👈 I really like idea of them but there aren't books on wattpad of this ship and I want to read more of this ship.

Ok now byeeeeee