Ch. 14 Broken Wing

Author's Note: THANK YOU to everyone who voted in the poll! More people voted to add Yo.

For everyone who voted No, I promise that the story is still mainly Sarawat/Tine and every chapter will have important scenes with this couple. While it's impossible to please everyone, I hope that you continue to like this story <3

Tine woke up, feeling dazed.  His whole body throbbed in pain. The bed was empty next to him. Tine groaned, covering his face with his hands. How did he let himself go that far last night...the sounds that he made...it was so embarrassing that he could die.

"You woke up" Sarawat appeared from the kitchen, wearing a T-shirt and shorts. Tine turned red as soon as he saw him. Sarawat sat down next to him and lifted Tine's weak body onto his lap.

"It hurts..." Tine whimpered, too shy to meet his eyes. Sarawat gently stroked Tine's hair as the latter lay obediently on his lap. Sarawat had never seen Tine so helpless, so submissive. It made Sarawat want to eat him up again...no, not now...bad timing, very bad timing. Sarawat tried to control his animal instincts.

"...and you should've used protection..." Tine muttered to himself.

"But I wanted to fuck you raw - AH!"

Tine whacked him in the head with a pillow. "Just - get me some painkillers!" Ok, maybe Tine wasn't as weak as he thought.

Sarawat quickly disappeared into the other room.  Tine limply lay on the bed, waiting for Sarawat to hold him again.  He finally appeared a while later.

"You were gone for a long time" he complained weakly.

"Did you miss me?" Sarawat smirked.

"Fuck off".

"Here" Sarawat took the medicine and carefully slipped it into Tine's mouth. He hissed when Tine's warm tongue inadvertently licked his finger.

They stared at each other, breathing heavy.

Sarawat hesitantly teased another finger into Tine's mouth.  Tine slowly sucked his finger wet, lost in Sarawat's dark eyes.

"Ahh!" Tine shrieked as Sarawat jumped on top of him and hungrily devoured his lips. "I want to do it again" Sarawat whispered.

"Nmmph...no..you horny bastard..."  Fuck, am out of my mind?

"Please...na..."

"Wat? Honey, are you home?" They were interrupted by a knock on the door. 

"Shiaaa! That's my mom!" Sarawat jumped up.

"Your mom?! You invited your mom here?!" Tine freaked out.

"No, I don't know why but she's here. Fuck! Wear these!" Sarawat quickly tossed Tine some clothes. Tine threw them on, only to freeze at the sight of himself in the mirror.  His neck was covered in swollen red marks. "Shiaaaa! How am I supposed to meet your mom like this?!"

"I don't know, just do it". With that, Sarawat opened the door.

"Honey, what took you so long?" A middle aged woman and what Tine guessed was his younger brother smiled at them.

"What are you doing here, mom" Sarawat scowled.

"Oh, we were just driving by with your brother. It's been so long that I wanted to stop by and say hi! But I didn't know you had a friend over!" she smiled warmly at Tine.

The brother smirked widely. "Why are you wearing my bro's clothes?"

"Oh...um..."

"Those aren't mine, idiot!" Sarawat quickly shushed him. "Come in".