Ch. 5 Sarawat's Apartment

Bang!

The bathroom door opened. Shit!  

Sarawat quickly covered Tine's mouth and pushed him against the wall.  Tine's heart was pounding so loud that he was sure Sarawat could hear it. He wasn't sure if it was from the disruption, or from Sarawat's toned body pressed tightly against him. 

Footsteps approached the stall.  Out of the corner of his eyes, Tine saw a familiar pair of brown shoes.  Please don't let it be Pha I'm begging you...please for the sake of God have mercy...

A phone started ringing. "Damn, I gotta take this..." Tine shuddered as he heard Pha's voice. Pha's footsteps retreated until the door closed. 

  Oh god. That was close.  They both exhaled loudly.

Sarawat took a step back and wiped away the sweat on his face.  Tine's eyes traced Sarawat's messy hair, his swollen lips, his crumpled shirt...

Goddamit, how did I get carried away so easily...It was like Tine was lost in a trance and now he had snapped back to reality.

"Um.." he coughed awkwardly. "We should probably get back..."

"Huh?" Sarawat eyes shot up. "Oh...uh...yeah, yeah totally".  Sarawat averted his eyes and scratched his head. Was it possible he was more shy than Tine thought?

The two quickly composed themselves and tried to sober up a bit.  Tine went towards the door.

"Wait" Sarawat grabbed his arm, turning him around. "Give me your number".  Tine raised his eyebrows.  "For the group project.  We're partners, remember?"  Sarawat asked innocently.

Tine shook his head and smiled slightly. He typed it in and went back to the bar, oblivious to Pha's curious stares.

-----------------------------

Tine woke up the next day with a massive headache.

He checked his phone to find a new contact...Wat?  Who's Wat? Wait....Sarawat?!

Tine jumped.  Memories from the night before rushed back to him. Oh fuck I can't believe I made out with a guy in a bathroom!  Tine facepalmed. What the fuck is wrong with me?   

He groggily got up only to halt at the sight of himself in the bathroom mirror. Oh hell no... Sarawat had marked a giant, red hickey on his neck.  I am gonna fucking murder that Saraleo...

Thankfully, Tine had some cover up from his previous experiences with girls.  He triple checked to make sure it was unnoticeable before leaving his apartment. 

------------------------

Every day, Tine would glance over to Sarawat's desk when he entered class. Today he made sure to avoid eye contact at all costs.  

 Ping.  Tine glanced at his phone.

Wat: Nice hickey

Tine's head shot back towards Sarawat, glaring daggers at him.  How the fuck could he see it?  Sarawat just put on a poker face and pretended not to see Tine.  That Saraleo.

Tine: Fuck off

Wat: Come to my apt tonight

Tine could feel his face burning.  He was pretty sure that Sarawat wanted to take him to his apartment last night.  Racy images rushed through his head...Sarawat shoving him onto the bed, yanking off his shirt, straddling him...

Wat: for the group project

Tine wanted to slap himself.  Where the fuck was my mind going lately?  Also, could Sarawat be considerate about other people's schedules?  Not that Tine had any plans today...