Ch. 13 Vulnerable (M)

"What are you doing?"

Tine walked into the bathroom to see Sarawat running water in the shower.

"The apartment's old, it takes a long time for the water to get warm.  Come" Sarawat ushered him towards the sink and tossed him a toothbrush. "It's yours".

"Mine...?" Am I reading too much into this? "Like, you got it for me?"

Sarawat scoffed. "No, I just had an extra" he said sarcastically.

"Ohhhh, haha" Tine faked a laugh. I'm so stupid. "Right, that would be ridiculous!"

Sarawat shook his head, smiling at how dense Tine was sometimes.  He couldn't help but swoop in and kiss him on the cheek, leaving a trace of toothpaste on his skin.

"Ya!" Tine fucking hated Sarawat smirking at him all the time like that. Why did he always have to be the one to get flustered? He quickly gargled his mouth before pushing Sarawat onto the shower door. Sarawat's eyes widened. "Stop playing around with me!" Tine whispered angrily before immediately pulling away.

Shit.  Where did he get the courage for that stupid idea?  Sarawat's eyes were dangerously sparkling with excitement.  

"Fine" Sarawat raised his eyebrows before quickly washing his mouth. "You want me to get serious?"  Sarawat's expression turned dangerous as he approached Tine.  Tine gulped as he slowly backed into the wall.  "I can get serious". Tine could feel Sarawat's breath on his lips.

 "The...um..water, Wat, the water". 

"Oh right..."  Sarawat caged him against the wall.  "Get in" he whispered as he tugged Tine's shirt up.

"W-wait!" Tine tried to pull his shirt down.

"Why? It's not like I haven't seen everything already".

"What the - fuck off!" Tine shoved him out of the bathroom and closed the door.  He was so mad at himself for getting so flustered.  He quickly took off his clothes with trembling fingers and jumped in the shower, immersing himself in hot water.  He closed his eyes, letting the warm water calm his jittery heart. 

Click. Tine jumped as Sarawat opened the door and entered with some towels. "Shiaa! Get the fuck out of here!" He instinctively covered himself.

"I'm coming in". Sarawat stated like it was the most normal thing in the world.

"Come-come-come in?!!?" Tine freaked. Sarawat nodded and roughly threw off his shirt, revealing his toned, muscular body. Tine gulped. He thought his body was good, but damn, Sarawat's muscles were thick.  Tine suddenly felt small and skinny compared to him.

Tine mentally slapped himself

Tine mentally slapped himself. "Ya!  You can't come in here!"

"I said you can take a shower, not that you can take it alone".