Acknowledgement

I would fail to do my due without acknowledging a good portion of all the people who supported me and stood by me all through the development stages of this work.

My family members get the first due, their encouragement mad support got me this far and I'm grateful for that.

To my Nenz- Sayo_blvck, who became my soundboard for ideas during this project, thanks for getting me out of writer's block, and for keeping me company when I had to stay up late to write, thanks for always being a good hypeman and bringing things into perspective. I wouldn't trade you for another.

Tola Awarun, your support has been unquantifiable, you motivate me and inspire me and I'm grateful for a friend like you. Thanks for editing my typos and every other thing in between, I will remain a Bakemono thanks to you.

To all my friends who supported me in one way or another; my Tai-Tai who made me feel like I'm doing the Lord's work; Simi baby, thanks for your encouragement, Joy, Ini, Precious, Wonderful, Marvellous, Ebun, Mosope, Laide, Deborah, my hypemen/literary buddies.
Korede, Ope and Solape, your eagerness to share links and all had been unmatched from the onset.
Dumebi, Ifeoma and Oge, my forever book buddies, I'm grateful for you all.
Onilado Tobi for the idea of using a playlist and for being my interviewer for the FAQS.
To Nandypop for giving me Navaria, Tilewa for letting me use his name (lol), I can't mention all names.
Peju and Ore who always come to message me and analyse each chapter when they're done reading.
Olamide and Ade my publicists 🤩🤩

To Buhle Mbule and Joshua and Faith Edison who gave me pictures to use.

To all my amazing graphic designer people: Melody, Divine, Seyi, Kenny, Adesanya, Dara, Sinachi and Gbolahan.

My Wattpad community people also, some of you I've met, some of you I've not, your support has been crayyyy. I love you guys.

Lastly to all the beautiful and amazing women out there who continue to inspire by build homes, shattering glass ceilings and lots more, you are amazing beyond words.