• thirty three •

• "⚠️⚠️" you're about to fuck, "✅✅" kinky shit is over •

Y/n's POV:

The clock read five in the morning when Harley rushed off to throw up. I followed after her, rubbing her back and holding her hair so she wouldn't get puke in it.

When she was done emptying the contents of her stomach, I helped her stand and prepared her toothbrush for her. She thanked me tiredly before brushing her teeth. While she brushed her teeth, I grabbed her hairbrush and began gently brushing her platinum blonde hair.

"When do you think we should tell the others?" Harley mumbled, spitting out the toothpaste.

"Whenever you want. Sasha and my dad know."

"Your dad knows?" She turned around after rinsing out her mouth.

I nodded, "I thought maybe he would be happy for me, maybe give me some advice. Guess I'll have to look shit up on Google."

"I'm sorry your relationship with him is ruined because of me."

I shook my head, squeezing her hand in reassurance, "It's not because of you. He's just mad that I am the way I am and that I didn't fall in love with a lawyer or something."

"Will you still love me when I'm fat?" She asked with tears already welling in her eyes.

I kissed her forehead, "Of course I'll still love you. Harley, you're growing another human inside of you, I'm not going to not love you just because you'll gain a few pounds."

When a few tears fell, I wiped them away, leading her back towards the bed and wrapping my arms around her when she nestled into my side.

"You promise?" My girlfriend mumbled.

"I promise. You're always going to be gorgeous to me, even when you're mad and hate me, or when I'm pissed at you, you'll still be insanely attractive."

Harley smiled in the crook of my neck, kissing the skin a few times, "God I'm so in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too, Harles."

[...]

"Harles, you gotta keep your eyes closed." I laughed, leading her inside the club.

"I'm just excited! You said you had a surprise for me." Harley huffed impatiently.

I led her over towards one of the larger booths in the VIP area, smiling when I saw all the members of the suicide squad talking to the birds of prey and Sasha.

"Okay, you can open your eyes now." I grinned, taking my hands away from her closed eyes. Harley gasped and then turned around, kissing me quickly before rushing over towards her friends.

I watched with a smile as she talked to them, hugging DeadShot and then grabbing my hand to introduce me to them.

"This is my girlfriend, y/n. Y/n these are.."

After all of the introductions were made, I ordered us a round of drinks and a normal lemonade for Harley to sip on.

"Not going to drink?" Floyd nudged her playfully.

"No," she smiled, "I can't."

Floyd trailed his gaze down to her stomach before his eyes bugged out of his head. He looked at Harley and then at me and I nodded with a smile.

"Congrats." He grinned before chugging down his beer.

"Who are we congratulating?" Canary asked.