• fifteen •

• Entire chapter is all kinky smut •

Y/n's POV:

I was sitting in my club, after hours type of deal and was signing off a few checks and looking over other documents. My eyes drifted up when I heard my office door open and in walked my sexy girlfriend in a pantsuit.

"I'm almost done with these and we can go get some food." I told her glancing back down at the papers.

"I actually had an issue I wanted to discuss with you.. you being my boss and all."

"what- oh, I see," I smirked, "what's the issue?"

"I demand a raise, I work so hard around here which definitely deserves a raise."

I nodded, "yeah you're right, you work very hard."

Harley did a double take, "Wait what? I didn't expect you to actually give me a raise."

I placed my hand on her ass, pulling her closer to me, "you've worked very hard for it."

"have I been a good girl?" Harley asked innocently while straddling me in the chair.

I rubbed her thighs, "I'd have to punish you if you weren't."

Harley moaned lowly, "I think I've done so much for this place, I think I deserve a reward."

"yeah? what did you have in mind."

"it would be a shame for this desk to go to such a waste." She smirked, running her hands up and down my chest.

I glanced over at the desk with raised eyebrows, leaning over and sweeping everything off.

Harley giggled at my eagerness, "Someone's eager."

"I just want you to get your reward for being such a good employee."

She leaned down to give me a kiss, but just as our lips were about to touch, she pulls away biting her lips and using her thumb to trail over her bottom lip, "I want you to fuck me into that desk like the good girl I am."

I didn't waste any time picking Harley up and sitting her on the desk. I ghosted my lips over hers before pulling back to go and lock the door.

"keep it unlocked, I like the adrenaline of being caught." Harley said, following my every move as I stalked back to her.

I stood in between her legs, running smooth circles on her exposed thighs, "Mhmm, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk."

My hand trailed further up her thigh, her wetness costing her skin and I gasped, "no thong? you were just waiting to be fucked."

"I'm just being prepared for when my boss needs me." Harley batted her eyelashes at me.

"well your boss needs you right now." I ghosted my lips over hers again, rubbing her clit while she moaned in my mouth.

"how do you want it baby? Soft, gentle? Hard, rough?" I husked.

Harley moaned, biting my lip, "oh god pumpkin, I want you to use me completely, fuck me until I lose my voice."

I growled, rippling open her shirt and the buttons flew everywhere.

"god you're so hot." Harley breathed, biting down harshly on my bottom lip that blood started surfacing. She wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled me closer.

"ride my face, Princess." I panted.

Harley bunched up her skirt and I laid down so my back was on the desk, Harley's dripping core soon on my mouth. I heated up my hands, knowing how much she loved the fire okay, and ran them under her shirt and up her stomach.