• twenty six •

• "⚠️⚠️" start of smut "✅✅" end of smut. •

Sasha's POV:

I sat in the chair in the corner of the hospital room watching over y/n while Harley, after putting up a fight, finally left to go get some food.  I told her y/n wouldn't want her to starve herself and she should get some food, after that she went without a complaint.

I leaned forward and rubbing my hands down my face, glancing up at y/n. I cracked a smile seeing how peaceful she looked.. after all this time. She had this chaotic weapon inside of her and yet she managed to look peaceful on the outside, like she didn't literally have fire brewing inside her.

That's why I loved her. Yeah, maybe I should have said something sooner, but I knew she didn't feel the same. She would always see me as a friend, and up until a few months ago I thought I was straight.

Harley walked in the room and I tore my gaze away from y/n, feeling guilty if I stared at Harley's girl too long. Y/n loved Harley and Harley felt the same, you could see it in everything they did. Y/n wasn't going to like me back because she already found her soulmate.

"Any change?" Harley asked so softly I almost didn't catch it. I know she was torn up about the entire thing.

I shook my head, "No."

Harley's face fell and she frowned deeply, nodding her head, "She'll pull through. She has too."

I hoped so. Because as soon as she woke up I was going to tell her exactly how I felt about her. I needed to get it off my chest and out into the open.

Y/n's POV:

I groaned softly, cringing at the dryness of my throat. My eyes fluttered open and then clamped shut due to the harsh fluorescent lights. Slowly I peeled my eyes open as they adjusted. Looking around the room I saw Sasha knocked out in the hospital chair, mouth hung open and everything.

Next to me I smiled when I noticed Harley curled into my side carefully, her head tucked under my chin. I reached out and softly caressed her pale flesh, kissing her forehead.

"Glad you're awake." Sasha whispered. I smiled, nodding my head.

"Didn't doubt me did you? Easiest fight of my life." I chuckled lowly.

Sasha snorted, "You fell from the sky."

"So I like to be dramatic." I whispered in a teasing manner. Sasha laughed silently, crossing her arms over her chest.

"How long have I been out?"

"A little over twelve hours."

I nodded, "How are you holding up?"

Sasha released a shaky breath, "I actually need to tell you something."

"Okay."

"I'm in love with you. And I know you don't feel the same way back, I just had to get it off my chest. I told you to fight for Harley when I so badly wanted to fight for you."

My body went rigid at her confession. Sasha was in love with me? When did this happen?

"Uh-"