• twenty four •

"⚠️⚠️" start of smut "✅✅" the end •

Y/n's POV:

I sat around in my apartment, the blinds were closed and the tv was playing some random show. The apartment was so empty now that Harley was no longer here. It felt nice to kiss her yesterday, but I didn't want to sneak around to do it. There was a loud knock on the door and I stood up cautiously, setting down my popcorn bowl and grabbed the pistol.

I took the safety off the gun and swung the door open, shocked to see Harley standing over the threshold.

"Harles what're you-"

I couldn't even finish my sentence before she brought my face down to capture my lips in a heated and passionate kiss.

"I couldn't stay away any longer." Harley mumbled against my lips.

"what about him?" I muttered.

Harley shook her head, "I don't care about him."

"you said you loved him."

Harley brought my face down to hers to softly kiss me, "I love you pumpkin. He threatened to kill you if I didn't break up with him. I couldn't lose you."

"you're fucking crazy Harley Quinn." I smiled softly.

Harley giggled, gripping a handful of my shirt, "I know. Now make me forget about him and everything he did to me."

⚠️⚠️

We kissed heatedly as I led her into the apartment, shutting the door behind us. Harley refused to break the kiss as I walked her backwards till her legs hit the bed. I fell on top of her, holding myself up so I wouldn't crush her.

"Oh my god baby, I missed your touch." Harley moaned when my hands roamed her body, squeezing her clothed breast.

"I've missed you, I've missed your body princess." I kissed down her jaw.

"I'm all yours pumpkin, my body is all yours."

Harley moaned when I softly sucked on her nipple through her shirt, trailing my hand up and down her thigh, ghosting my fingers over her clit.

Harley began bucking her body into my hand, moaning and groaning under her breath, "god I've missed the heat of you."

"did he touch you Harley?"

"y-yes." She whimpered.

"then I'm going to take care of you, make sure you cum as many times before you're so overstimulated you cum with one stroke of my tongue."

Harley opened her legs wider and my eyes darkened as she offered herself to me, "don't waste any time pumpkin."

Aggressively I tore off her lacy bra, hearing her moan. Then I began to suck on her breast while my fingers stroked her clit painfully slow.

"You can't leave marks pumpkin. He can't know about this." Harley pushed my head away from her neck.

I growled lowly, "I want him to see that you're mine, only I can make you feel this way."

"it is you baby, it's only ever been you. But if he finds out he could hurt me or even worse, hurt you."

I pulled back completely, stopping my ministrations on her clit. Harley gave me a sad glance and pulled me back down so my weight was on top of her.

"I don't want to see you hurt." She mumbled sadly, tugging at my ears.

"I don't care about me." I whispered, "I want you in bed with me every night again, waking up to you always on my side of the bed."