• nineteen •

Harley's POV:

There was a loud pounding on the door and I spilled my cereal all over my floor. I pouted, seeing y/n rub the tiredness from her eyes.

"We know you're in there!" A deep voice growled from behind my door. Y/n gave me a look before walking towards my window, pulling back the curtains.

"Shit! Get down!" She yelled, grabbing me and the kid just as an RPG flew into my apartment. The floor shook as everything blew up.

"Bruce! Bruce where are you?!" I shot up and began sifting through the rubble to try and find him.

"Harles, we gotta go." Y/n said softly. I whimpered, hugging her close as I cried into her chest.

Y/n rubbed my back softly, letting me cry before we left the building. Y/n took Cassandra and they both sat down on the bench while I went inside the phone booth to call Roman.

"I've got the girl. But I want you to promise me that the girl won't be harmed."

"You have my word." His smooth voice sent a shiver down my spine.

"And that you won't kill y/n when this is done." I said, watching my girlfriend interact with Cassandra. It made my heart flutter to see how well she got on with kids, and I could picture my belly swollen with y/n's child, waking up to her face every morning and being able to have a family with her.

"Fine."

"Good. Meet us at the old amusement park, the booby trap."

Y/n's POV:

"So you're really dating Harley Quinn?" Cassandra asked.

I chuckled, "Yep. I still don't understand it either."

"She looks really happy with you." She commented, looking over towards the phone booth where Harley was.

I grinned, "I really like her."

"Oooo you have the 'I'm in love' face." The pre teen nudged me.

I grinned wider, "Good. I'm a simp and I'm proud."

"Does she know?"

I shook my head, "No."

"You should tell her... in case this doesn't end how we want."

"I'm not letting you die, kid." I nudged her, "okay?"

Cassie smiled, "Okay."

Harley walked out of the booth, holding her hand out for Cassie to take, "Let's get you somewhere safe."

Third Person POV:

"Black Mask." Joker purred strutting over your where Roman was having dinner, "Do I have a deal for you."

Roman wiped his mouth off with his napkin, smiling at the Joker, "I'm intrigued."

"My darling Harley is currently looking for your diamond. With y/n Wayne. Now, I know how much you want to kill my little doll, but, I'll have to kill you if you do. And I want to kill y/n Wayne, so the way I see it, you can kill y/n and I can take Harley back." Joker smirked.

Roman nodded slowly, allowing the words to sink in. Roman grinned, "You've got yourself a deal. They're headed towards the old amusement parks. The Booby Trap."

Y/n's POV:

We made it to the amusement park and Harley duct tapped Cassandra to the toilet.

"Harley what the hell are you doing?" I hissed.

"It's for our own good. I'm doing this so neither one of us die pumpkin." Harley wiped her hands on her yellow jumpsuit.