Chapter 40 or Epilogue

Start from the beginning

"No!"he yelled and the pirates turned to the witch with the fiery orange eyes, facing them with a stone face expression. The fighting stopped.

"Did we not make it clear last time Captain? You and your little crew seem to adore that little game of ambush and retire, sadly, we do not exactly share the same taste in fun. I take it the job is not done?"she said tilting her head and Hook glared at her.

"Not yet.

"I hope the 'yet' is true. It would be unfortunate that you should lie, mate." She emphasized the word often used by the captain and taunted "Remember the last time you didn't listen to Peter pan?"

She knew she had hit a sensible nerve and for the moment she didn't care. They weren't in the mood for another chaos.

"I suggest you let my boys go."she warned and Jasper, the young pirate was levitated, choking harder, his face turning purple.

"Okay okay!"Hook exclaimed and the lost boys were freed, pushing away the pirates as they ran back to the other side.

"I recommend caution, Hook. "She added and he frowned. "I'm sure you've had enough losing people you care about. Haven't you? Because next time you cross the line and I'm here to see it, I'll make sure of one thing..."
Her look darkened and Hook gulped but he hadn't expected her to say

"...that Jasper joins Milah in the land of the dead."
His face fell, turning pale shad of white and grey, sick at the memory. Milah was the woman he had loved and who had been taken away from him, brutally murdered infront of him by no other than the Dark One. That's when he lost his hand, and replaced it with a hook. It was from that moment that he became obsessed with revenge against the murderer.  Olivia knew how to play mind games, enter in people's minds and turn it against them. It was tricky and worked perfectly. Like then.

"We'll go. And the job will be done.

"Good"she said and let go of Jasper who was instantly taken away by the pirates and Olivia checked her boys worryingly.

"Everyone okay?

"Yeah we're all good. Thanks Liv's."

After that, life went back to calm and peaceful and nothing came to interrupt that for a long long time..  Life went on, Peter pan and his lost boys and lost girl lived their best life in Neverland, enjoying themselves, the hunting, the bonfires, the training and the fact that their leader remained tempered and kinder, as long as Olivia was there to help him fight the darkness inside of him. The love between them never ceased to grow and Neverland had them become more powerful and much more lively.

____________________________________

56 years later.

Indian cries echoed joyfully as the dance proceeded around the fire. The Indian chief watched, satisfied and his eyes set on his two children. Lily and Hawks were talking animatedly with a young girl with very long hair and shining eyes. They stood up to dance and did so, happily and without a care for the world. The night air was fresh and peaceful. Olivia twirled and followed the rhythm, her laugh echoing through the area, fresh and limpid, her eyes gazed at the starsky above her head, so bright and so beautiful she never got too much of it. Her smile never left her face. There was no reason not to be happy. Her life was a pure dream. She had a family, friends, the one she loved and the perfect place to live in. Her smile grew wider as she thought of the pair of forest green eyes always staring at her so softly and that gentle voice whispering to her.