Chapter 39 (2d part)

Mulai dari awal

"But I'll always be with you. See. I'm here because you chose the memory of me to assist you. This is your battle. Think about it. What matters most? Pan made his choice. He chose you.

These words reached her ears and struck her. That was true. He chose her. Over immortality. Green vines slowly crept into the room, Neverland roots.

"You're right. "She breathed out
"Besides, I don't want to kill him. I don't want to destroy everything that it Neverland. My home. " she then said in a breath "I still love him Jack."

He smiled at her and squeezed her hand and nodded at her.

"You can make this right O. Remember what you signed up for. Fixing him will not come easily. You might be thrown back to the start multiple times, what are you ready to achieve for him? For yourself? For the people you care about? "

Olivia lifted her head and stared into his eyes which were shining with tears. She was so close to chose when Jacksom was pulled away from her and thrown against the wall, his hands shackled to it.

"JACKSON!!"she cried and suddenly the memory played before her and she shut her eyes. A taunting voice cried out.

"HE WATCHED THEM DIE. ALL OF THEM. HE LET THIS HAPPENT TO YOUR FAMILY, YOU FRIENDS AND THESE CHILDREN. FOR POWER! "

Tears escaped her eyes, Alexa's ghost appeared before her with a blood stained shirt and Arthur stood next to her, sad and pained. How many times was this going to haunt her?! It never stopped being there. Constantly disturbing her and bringing her pain. Her leg suddenly started aching again. She whimpered and fell on her knees, crouching in pain and trying to get ahold of herself. She was lost again. Her leg hurt so badly... That sensation had disappeared while being so dark.

"That's right! You can't fight this. You're too weak. You're just a little girl afraid of her demons. " her darker self went on, pointing her sword at her.
Both radiated magic. Darker or lighter.

Outside her head
During that moment, Pan watched as Olivia let go of Dodger, her eyes still shut and vines circled around the lost boy making it impossible for the others to get to him. A minute later, a strange orb radiated from her, and grew bigger and bigger, engulfing her, Dodger, Felix, and Pan inside a sort of magic aura that no one could penetrate. Olivia opened her eyes staring in the void. She still wasn't there really. Then Sheylah appeared before them, but they could only see, not interfere. Sheylah had her eyes glued on Olivia who seemed to fight something.

In her mind
Olivia remained crouched in the center as her other self circled around her and she inhaled sharply before resting her head in her knees, whispering hastily "I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid, I have fire and I believe. I'm not afraid..."

"Yes you're afraid, you've always been afraid and you always will be. After all, aren't you just his puppet? A lost little girl? I'm a warrior. I'm not afraid. "

As Olivia's aura weakened, her darker self flicked her wrist and Sheylah's chains fell.

"Just for the killing. There is still a conflict. Only you can make me undoubted."

She pulled herself out of her mind projection as much as she could.
Sheylah smirked and Olivia opened her eyes to look at Pan with a dark smile.

"Let's finish this off shall we? First one to kill is you. Peter pan. "

Inside her head, Olivia heard a voice in her ear. "Olivia, you're shattered but you can fix yourself. You have fire, remember?

"I can't do this, I can't Jack.

"Yes, you can! You are stronger than you think. Now fight this! Win this fight! Don't give up. NEVER GIVE UP!"

She felt weaker and weaker as her darker self gained more power, her breathing quickened. She could see, (but could no be seen), Pan, Dodger and Felix and her other red armoured self stepping towards them, raising her sword with taunting words. They were going to die.
She scrambled to her feet, but felt all the power out of her.