Chapter 19- Secrets Are Out

After the little shopping trip we ended up heading back to Gloria's bar. She was trying to locate the necklace the original witch gave her. The bar was empty and it was just us Stefan disappeared and it seems like he's been sneaky. I don't know about what though. THen Stefan walked in.

"You left us." Rebekah pouted from her spot on the bar counter. Klaus sitting near her with his feet elevated on a chair. I was behind the counter reading the alcohol supply while Klaus was scolding me every couple of minutes because I was underage.

"Yeah, sorry. Retail therapy was making my head explode." Stefan informed walking further in.

"Tell me about it," Klaus grumbled.

"What is she doing?" Stefan asked referring to Gloria trying to look for the necklace.

"She's failing," Klaus replied glaring at the witch. It wasn't her fault she had no idea what to look for.

"You can't blame her. She doesn't know what to be looking for when she has nothing to go on, it's like asking her to find a grain of rice in the ocean." I stick up for her. Gloria looks towards me smiling.

"She's right. It's hard to find something when you don't have anything to go on." Gloria explains.

"Why don't you just use Rebekah?" I suggest. "What, she's been wearing it for a thousand plus years. " 

"See? Not only does she offer a solution but she also understands." Gloria explains smiling at me.  Rebekah hops off the counter and walks towards Gloria, who has her hand held out gesturing her to come closer. "All right, give me your hand, sweetheart."

Klaus looks at me silently annoyed, I just smile and stick my tongue out. He just rolls his eyes ignoring me and looking back at Gloria.

"She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?" Stefan said nervously. What is up with him? Gloria's hands are on Rebekah's and she continues to chant and then suddenly drops her hand and looks over to where we were.

"I found it." She announced. Stefan's face tries to cover up his emotion but I can see the clear worry in his eyes.

"Well, where is it?" Rebekah says impatiently.

"It doesn't work like that, doll," Gloria explains. "I get images. There's a girl with her friends-"

"Yes, a girl with dead friends, if I don't get my necklace back." Rebekah snaps clearly annoyed.

"Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details." She explains looking at Rebekah.

"So dive," Klaus states casually getting up and walking towards her. I stay back with a calculated look on my face. Something's to right.

"I need more time. And space. You're harshing my ju-ju." She shoos Klaus away.

"We can wait." He replies smirking leaning over on the table she was working on.

"I'm sure you can. But that's not what I asked." Gloria snaps looking Klaus right in his eyes.

"Hey. Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later. I'm hungry anyway. I'll let you pick who we eat." Stefan suggests to Klaus successfully aging his attention. 

"Gross," I mumble. Klaus looked towards me and motioned me to come near him. I groan but obliged. He grabbed my hand gently and we left towards the warehouse with Rebekah and Stefan following in toe. 

***

Klaus and Stefan were situated on a couch with random girls. I sat on a different couch looking distracted by them. Originally Klaus tried to feed from me but I straight up denied him so he picked up a random girl. Rebekah was sitting on a creat hers dead a long time ago. I sat on another creat away form them.