Chapter 18- Shopping Trip

As soon as we woke up we basically went straight to a store to go shop.  Klaus and Stefan were located outside of the changing rooms, which is where Rebekah dragged me off to try on clothes with her. Klaus and Stefan were drinking champagne.

"There has got to be more to this dress," Rebekah whined. I had to agree with her. Most of my outfits were reserved and I rarely showed too much skin, so I was already reluctant to put this dress on. It clung to my body like a second skin. The neckline was low but not overly dramatic. It was a cute backless and had thing straps.

 It was a cute backless and had thing straps

"There's not," Klaus replies simply. I hear Rebekah walkout. She was trying on a purple dress that I said wouldn't look good but she insisted.

"So women in the 21st-century dress like prostitutes, then. Well minus Grace. You know I got dirty looks for wearing trousers." Rebekah explained. 

"You wore trousers so women today could wear anything," Klaus replied.

"Hey!" I shout from the room not wanting to come out of the room.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident." Rebekah asks.

"It's supposed to be dance music, but I agree with you this is terrible," I say from the room. 

"People dance to this?" She asks surprised. "And Grace get out of here. I want to see the dress I picked."

"No!" I shout. She just groans and I assume looks back to the boys. 

"Are we done?" Nik asks bored and annoyed.

"And why are you so grumpy?" Rebekah asks. 

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing.  Your necklace and you lose it." Klaus replies grumpily.

"It's not her fault she was daggered for 90 years, Nik," I say from behind the curtains.

"Exactly. And I didn't lose it it's just been missing for 90 years." Rebekah inform. "Grace if you don't come out I'll drag you out myself." She threatens. I groan and slowly walk out into the open. My head hanging down a huge blush covers my face. I see Rebekah turn around and she looks amazed. My gaze then drifts to Nik and his mouth hung open. His gaze trailing up and down my body. Lust floods his eyes and I gulp turning my gaze back down. "Grace you look...ravishing." She says amazed. I look up into her blue eyes and smile.

"I agree." Klaus states as his eyes trail along my body. Which worsens my blush.

Rebekah then twirls in her dress and looks at Stefan. 

"So what do you think?" She asks Stefan. I grimaced at the dress. She generally looks good in anything but this color didn't suit her skin tone.

"I like it." He said simply although I could tell he was lying.

"Stefan just stop. Rebekah you look pretty in anything but the dress does not compliment your skin tone." I explain avoiding the gaze of my mate.

"What I said I like it." Stean tree to defend himself.