Bonus Chapter.

200 followers. Wow.

Thank you so much for all the readers who have been following. I am really thankful. You have been supporting me throughout the journey. So, I wanted to thank you all with all my heart.

So, without further ado. I present you for what you are here for...

Bonus chapters.

Unedited..

**************************

3 years later..

Cassandra invited Jeremy and Catherine for dinner. Jane was taking care of the kids, though Jarvis and Clarence is a double trouble together. She said she wanted to spend time with her grandchildren.

Cassandra cooked dinner for them after a long time. Coltrane was in the office for meeting even on sunday but he returned  after that.

After that he asked her if she wanted help.

Sweet. Is not he? She rolled her eyes. He helped her by increasing her work.

"Get out" She yelled at him.

"Why am I treated so badly?" Coltrane frowned his hand around her waist pulling her closer. She wiggled before pushing him away.

"You are increasing my work Flynn" She glare at him annoyed.

"I want justice" He said, when she turn towards him.

"You will get more than justice if you don't get out" She yelled before he could do something else. Coltrane rolled his eyes, stealing a kiss.

"You..." She did not get to yell at him anymore. Cassandra glare at the place he was standing her cheeks turning red slightly.

In the evening...

Catherine wore a beautiful black dress as she walked in with Jeremy.

Cassandra wore a pair of jean's and shirt. She hugged her than him.

"I missed your food" Catherine said.

"Off course you did" Cassandra rolled her eyes before pulling them towards Coltrane who was sitting in the couch. Who was behaving normally....

Did she just said normally? Is that even a category of behavior? She shake her head.

After that everything went well almost.

Catherine and Cassandra was talking about the new project they were working together. While Coltrane and Jeremy was talking about work as usual.

They went to dining table. Everyone help themselves with their food. During the dinner Coltrane and Jeremy just listen to the love of their lives talking and they call them workaholic.

"The male model was good looking " Cassandra said smiling not knowing that Coltrane was listening to them.

"He was a bit too friendly though" Catherine said, they were thinking who to use as a model for their latest office designing.

"You are right, I don't like people who  can't be professional when they are on work" Cassandra nod her head.

"We could use a female model too and give a femine touch to the design" Catherine said.

"Yes rather than making it unisex. It will give a variety if we use both male and female models"

"I know which female model I want"