Chapter:3

There is a mild warning I would like to give. Readers discretion advised.

The photo is the dress she choose to wear, you will know when you will read it. Please go ahead and enjoy the ride..

*************

Present

"Cassandra...?" He looked at her shocked. Truth to be told she was shocked too. It might be true she was busy in her own thoughts when the wedding started but he was nowhere to be found, it confused her for a bit then she thought it might be, because of Catherine.

She stared at him, he was looking good in his grey tuxedo. His hair set and his green eyes matched with his dark green tie. But those eyes seemed different. What happened since she was away?

"Yes" Her words sounded cold enough to freeze him. He tried to think of what to say before closing his eyes. She stared at him blankly.

"I...... I am sorry" Jeremy gulped down painfully.

Cassandra looked away, her face turned cold, as much as she wanted to be angry at him. He was never at fault. She knows they put him in a difficult situation. She hummed not answering anything neither asking but her pain considerably dulled.

"Why are you here?" He asked again but she stayed silent for a while.

"Why can't I be here? Her defensive mode kicked in.

"That's not what I mean" Jeremy sighed, talking to her was becoming difficult.

"I mean why are you wearing that?" He asked, staring at her. So that she could see his sincerity.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" She asked, mocking him.

"No, I don't have anything to do with her" his words sound painful. She stared at him as much as she wanted to ask what happened. She holds back which he noticed. She looked away for a while composing herself.

Austin looked at them as their awkward conversation continued on.

"I don't know what exactly happened but she ran away" Jeremy's eyes widened.

"And I got married in her place" Cassandra sighed. She should just record these words so she can replay whenever anyone asks her the same damn question.

"I need to talk to my daughter Jeremy? Can I?" her mother's voice held a sharp edge. Jeremy's posture turned cold.

"We are talking Mrs.Walmart" He tried to be as polite as he could.

"She needs to change her dress for the reception" her mother grit her teeth trying not to flat out glare at him. 'It's fine' she mouthed him. She bent down, removing her shoe.

"Cassandra.," Jeremy called her before her mother could drag her away.

"You are looking beautiful," He said.

"Yeah" Austin nodded his head. She for the first time smiled normally without any hidden emotions. A beautiful glowing smile.

"Let's go" Mrs. Walmart dragged her away, her hand gripped her wrist pain shot through her hand. She went behind the church.

"What are you doing? Didn't I tell you not to say a word about this arrangement?" She snapped at her. Cassandra pulled her hand away.

"I didn't hear you saying that" She rolled her eyes raising her eyebrow. Carina glared at her, it's true she did not clarify the condition that did not mean she could blurt out the fact that she is not Catherine.