Chapter:2

The picture above is the wedding dress she is wearing. This photo belongs to its rightful owner. And no the lady is not Cassandra. I usually did not give a reference for the character. I want you to imagine how they look.

*********

Present

Coltrane sighed waking up early was one thing but not sleeping at all was another. He sits up slowly and the room feels colder. The whole mansion was occupied by him and a few servants. But she will be here after the ceremony. He sighed as a soft smile graced his face.

He brushed his teeth and freshen up. He has too much time. Not knowing what to do he called Jeremy. At first, it went to answering mode. But the moment he put his cellphone down. Jeremy called back.

"Hello" Jeremy's voice sounds normal.

" Where are you?" Coltrane asked.

"Airport" Jeremy nonchalant words warned him.

"Which?" He asked suspiciously. Jeremy laughed awkwardly at his tone.

"Don't worry I will be there during the ceremony" Jeremy answered.

"You are the best man. You need to be here before the wedding" Coltrane said.

"Sorry Man I need to take the flight," Jeremy said, cutting the call. Jeremy feels guilty about that as he makes his way to the airport runway.

Coltrane pulled his phone from his ear staring at it for a while. Does coming here still hurts Jeremy?

He shakes his head. Now is not the time for him to think about this. He should have asked him before making the wedding arrangement. Jeremy might have kept silent for their happiness.

He walked out of the room, "Young master your breakfast is ready" Meera bowed to him. He gives a nod.

"Should I drive you to the wedding?" Ben asked. He was the head of the security.

"No, I will take my car," he said walking out of the house. The weather is a bit cold as he gets inside the car. He went straight to the dressing room where his stylist was waiting. 

After a while, Cassandra sighed, pulling herself together and wiped her tears. She takes a deep breath and relaxes her passive expression. As much as she wanted to run away she could not. She needs to take responsibility for her words with that determination, she makes her way to the dressing room.

The moment she entered, it felt like she was in a different world. A world far apart from her daily life. There were renowned stylists.

She smiled at them politely. Trying not to roll her eyes as they stare at her choice of dressing.

"You are getting paid for this right?" She asked, glaring at them. She did not mean to snap at them. They flinched, shocked at her change of behaviour. Her smile dropped. She was trying to be polite but they are just wasting her time.

"I am sorry," A girl said. She kept her face blank.

"It's fine" her words were cold, chilling them. She is totally different from when she came to their salon before. 

They start working on her. She let them do whatever they want without any protest as fast as they could be done with dolling her up the better.

She put on her dress. The dress fitted her perfectly. They pulled her hair in a loose bun making her wear diamond earrings with a necklace. She applied eyeliner and brown colour shadow to keeping it natural. They applied a soft peach lipstick. She stares at her reflection bitterness filling her in .