Chapter:41

Here it is another chapter..

*************

Three months ago..

Jeremy rushed out and Catherine followed him. They were silent throughout the ride. She looked out as a tear rolled down her eyes once in a while. She felt hurt after everything said and done, she hoped he would at least try to give her a chance. Now her hope shattered. As much as she wanted to ask him about earlier. She is afraid of what will come out of his mouth. She closed her eyes trying to control her breathing.

Jeremy was silent. It's not like he can explain himself, he does not know what came over him. He just blurted out his feelings. Something he likes to keep under wraps. After telling Catherine that he will give her a chance, they all crashed down when he heard what came out of Cassandra's (Cassandra mother) mouth about his father. 

Jordan  Gautier

He admired that man all this life and how successful he was. He wanted to become a successful lawyer like him. He tried so hard to fight with his mother to become a lawyer. Hatred bubbled in him he punched the steering wheel. Jeremy sighed everything crashed on him. His mother was an escort not only any but a high class escort. Does it matter to him? 

The answer is no. It never mattered. That's his mother for God sake. How could it even matter? He loves her and there are no ifs and buts in there. He stopped in front of the building. 

Catherine looked at the building before getting out of the car. She decided to talk to him.

When they entered the apartment, she finally opened her mouth, "you never talked about this before" Catherine said painfully . Jeremy turned around, his eyes void of any emotions. 

"Do you know why?" Jeremy asked coldly. Something is off. Catherine felt a chill.

"No, I need to sleep," Catherine said, trying to get away from him, only for him to grab her hand and pull her closer.

"Jeremy let me go. I don't want to know anymore, please" She struggled only for him to wrap his arm around her. He softly tilted her face breathing down.

"I don't trust you" Jeremy whispered, her eyes widened slowly, tears filling her eyes before falling one by one. Catherine's tears broke his trance. Jeremy blinked his eyes letting her go. She took a few steps back before sliding down the. He closed his eyes hearing her cry was the most painful thing for him. 

"Why?" She asked. He looked away, not answering right away as much as he wanted to deny what he said. It was true though.

"Do I really need to explain?" Jeremy asked. Catherine looked down as much as she wanted to hear him give her an explanation or deny it. He pointed the gun at her. 

"Will you... Will you never forgive me?" She asked softly. 

"I don't know whether I think I can but I promise to be a good father and take care of the child but I don't  know if I can be a good husband. If you ever feel like that you can find someone else in that time period I will let you go" Jeremy said painfully. She was still shocked at his words. 

"What are you saying?" She asked as her voice trembled.

"You.. I ..." Catherine stumbled on her words. But she felt choked as she realized something. 

"Will you..?" Her voice trembled. 

"Will you find someone else??" She asked as her voice choked. 

Jeremy closed his eyes, "Who knows" lie. He doesn't know whether she will believe him or not but she is the only woman he has ever loved. He chuckled painfully.