Chapter:36

Unedited...

***********

"Everything was according to my plan" Cassandra said.

"I was ready to kill Cassandra. So, I asked the doctor to give her strong sedative. I thought I would have passed as Carina and killed her. With that every property will have been mine" Cassandra said gritting her teeth, more than anything she wanted to believe that herself.

"The reason why I said yes to the surrogacy was because I wanted all these properties on my name. If my child becomes your successor It will have been a win-win case. But that plan goes down the hill when Carina gets pregnant. She was happy and Carson decided to ignore me. It hurt my ego. So I went to her and told her we were having an affair. She was shocked and sad at first. Than  she coldly glare at me and asked me to get out" 

"I was angry about everything. So I decided to abandon her . She was of no use to me. Just because I decided to live my life free of a burden. My father decided to throw me out" Cassandra felt angry tears falling from her eyes.

Coltrane, Jeremy, and Austin glare at her coldly.

"It was mine. So I decided to go after your father" She looked at Jeremy.

"I pretend to be in love with him. He fell for me because he thought I had money. And we married each other and years later have a son. Everything was going back to normal and I even started to forget why I married him in the first place, that's when I got to know Cassandra was thrown out of the house. But later on an investigating team came to our house. About Jorden being questioned for an attempted suicide case" Austin looked away, he was the one who send that investigating team.

"That's when he gets to know I don't have any money on my name. He was furious and threw me and our 5 year old son out" Cassandra gritted her teeth.

"That's when I heard about how Cassandra was kept a secret" She smirked.

"I searched everything to find information about her. I bribed those maids to give me information. And the truth came out how she is used as a replacement" Cassandra chuckled.

"I know how Jorden mistake her name as my name and give her misleading information which triggered her suicide" She laughed chillingly.

"After pulling that family register stunt. I thought she died. But she did not" Cassandra looked up her face blank.

"After planning for five years I even pretended to be sad,  begged for her forgiveness. Before that I  heard her and Ernest talking. I wanted her to remember why she killed herself. Studying psychology sure comes in handy" Cassandra shakes her head mockingly.

"Why? Why did you do that when she was your daughter?" Carson asked.

"Daughter??" Cassandra grit her teeth.

"Because of her I lose everything" She snapped.

"I suffered. Even though her sappy story makes me a bit emotional. But it would not have happened. If only she was not born" Cassandra snapped. The tight resound slap was shocking.

"I hated her too. But I never wanted her to die. I have a reason to hate her too" Carina glared at her.

"The police are already waiting." She glared at her.

"The truth is I always punished the wrong person in that I string my daughter along too. I am guilty too and I can't ask for her forgiveness but how could you try to kill her? You are her mother" Carina snapped.