"I like to see you try, Bitch"

I heard a gun cock back and I sigh, closing my eyes.

So is this how Archer and I use to sound? God this is so annoying.

"You guys, we don't have time for this. We are here on a mission, To follow Archer"

The two agreed with me and I looked at the location.

"Come on Colin" I looked at him and he gave me a concerned look.

"Why?"

I rolled my eyes at him, "I need backup and you know where it's at" He stood up, leaving the cloth on the bed.

"We'll be back" I told Sara. She nod her head, looking at the both of us but then me.

"Good luck, don't get shot" She said and I chuckled.

"I'll try not to" I said and then she looked at Colin and frowned.

"Good luck, I hope you get shot" She gave him a smile and he scoffed, rolling his eyes walking towards the hotel door.

"And when I die, you're the first on my list to haunt" He said opening the hotel room door and walked out.

I shake my head, looking at Sara. "I would stop if I were you" I said and she gave me a look.

"Stop being mean towards him? not a chance. Besides, he knows why I'm mean towards him" She said and I continue to leave with the guards with us.

When Colin pulled up at the place, he stopped the car and put it in park. He turned it off, looking at me.

"You two are a thing? Aren't you?" He said. I scoffed, looking away.

"Me and Archer, never." I was lying through my teeth.We were a thing, well not actually a thing but we were something and I didn't know what it was yet.

We haven't been specific on titles these days.

"You were missing the time that we recused you and the rest of the girls from Miguel. I remembered how Archer said he was going to take a hot bath after that rat ran up his leg"

Damn, I couldn't hide that. That was the day we argued at each other and then we had sex.

"Oh and when you two were at Lukas door trying to get him out his room, looking awkward"

Damn why was he so invested in this?

"And I caught you two glance at each other and him staring at your ass" He said and I sigh.

"Is it that obvious?" I turn towards him and he chuckled.

"Yeah, considering we use to do the same thing when you dated Shawn" He said and I shake my head, still ashamed of that.

"I was slut back then. I wanted him and I wanted you"

"But with Archer it's different" He said, "I've seen the way you two look at each other"