Falling in love with a stranger pt.2

The next morning Phoebe woke up to some yelling from the outside.She stood up quickly leaving the tent trying to see what is going on.

"She is a fucking grounder man! Why don't we deal with her like we did with Lincoln?We are wasting our time boss"a man that looked large his black hair making him even more intimidating yelled at Bellamy.

They were talking about her, so they know she is a grounder but do they know who her father is?

"We are not going to torture her for answers Murphy! She is weak, wounded and scared we need to make her trust us before we can ask what we want"Bellamy said calmly.She  hated to admit it but he was a pretty good leader who knew how to take back the control in any given moment.

She  hated to admit it but he was a pretty good leader who knew how to take back the control in any given moment

Than something came up to her, they are all busy arguing that it gave her opportunity to run away.She quietly turned away from the group walking towards the nearby exit.It was all clear, not a single person in sight.

Right when she was about to take another step a tall man appeared in front of her.Bellamy.

"Going somewhere princess?"he asked smirking to himself

"I...are you going to torture me?"Phoebe asked quietly scared that seeing her try to escape he might change his mind

"You know it's rude to eavesdrop on other people's conversations princess? But since you heard, no I will not torture you and neither will my people."he said and that made Phoebe calm down a bit

"What do you want with me?"

"I need some questions answered and you are free to go"he said 

"What questions?"she asked her stomach rumbling.Damn it, the last time she ate was right before her hunting trip.

"We will come to that,let's get you something to eat first"he said 

"Why are you being nice to me?You know I am your literal enemy, a grounder"

"Do you want to be my enemy Phoebe?"he asked getting closer to her looking her up and down making a shiver run down her spine

"No but the rules"

"Screw the rules, we have only one rule here: do whatever the hell we want"he said smiling

"Now come on let's eat something, I am hungry myself"and with that they left

After eating Phoebe finally felt stronger and the wound wasn't bothering her that much either.

"Alright, what do you want to know Bellamy?"she asked

" Your people call for the war, why?"

"Because they want to stop you from destroying the Earth again"

"Why would they think that's what we want to do?''

"Because you already did in the past.You left and created your own little space home.Now you came back down and want to take our home, home that we tried so hard to bring back after what happened"

"Look Phoebe, I need to protect my people from being massacred.I know what happened in the past was unfortunate but you have to understand I have no intention of repeating the mistakes from the past. I need you to tell me the way to your village."he said keeping the eye contact

"Are you crazy!?You want me to betray my people and let you kill my family! What the hell is wrong with you Bellamy Blake!"Phoebe said raising her tone standing up annoyed.

Bellamy joined her standing in front of her.Her 5'1'' figure made him look much more intimidating.

"Listen up princess!"he growled making Phoebe tremble "you will either be a good girl and tell me what I need to know or we can do this the hard way"he said

Phoebe looked down letting a tear fall down her cheek.

"I can't lose my family so if that means you need to torture or kill me than go ahead"she said and something in Bellamy broke.He remembered his own family, his mom who did everything to protect them, Octavia who is the reason he came down here,the 100 who believed in him even when he haven't.He would do the same thing as this girl but something made him unable to hurt her.

"I told you, I will not hurt you"he said

"So what then?"she asked looking up at him another tear spilling.Bellamy caught it with his hand caressing her face making her lean into the touch closing her eyes.

"I don't know what to do with you princess..."he signed pulling her towards him and she hugged him tightly.

"Boss meeting is starting"another man said seeing Bellamy and the grounder hugging

"I will be there"he said and man nodded leaving

"Listen princess we will find a way to deal with this situation, I promise. I need you to be a good girl and stay in my tent until I come back, ok?"he asked

"Ok Bell"she yawned 

"Jump"he smiled and she looked at him confused but soon realized what he meant

He caught her in his arms carrying her to bed.

"When will you be back?"she asked from under his covers that smelled like him

"Sleep princess,I will come back soon"he said letting go of her hand leaving her in his bed.That whole scene made Bellamy feel something inside of his stomach.This girl is doing something to him.

When he left Phoebe was surrounded by his scent.What is going on?Why does she trust him? What will happened to her and her family?Maybe Bellamy can help her stop the war that will just massacre innocent people.

Later that night Bellamy came back tired from all the arguing during the meeting.He took his shirt off placing it on the chair nearby.He saw a sleeping girl on his bed with her blonde curls scattered on his pillow and her leg above the covers.He smiled.

He layed behind her snaking his strong muscular arms around her small frame pulling her back towards him until his body fit with hers perfectly.

She signed and he took in her scent.She smelled like vanilla which calmed him.He allowed himself to kiss the top of her head before falling asleep.