Headache

It was a long day filled with annoying delinquents who always complained about their jobs and a hunting trip that costed us two of our people.

Bellamy had his thoughts clustered about who attacked them and how to protect the rest of his people, especially Y/N. He promised her that he will keep her safe and that no matter what happens, they will survive. It was the first thing he told her right before they stepped their feet on Earth. 

Nobody else mattered to him but Y/N and his sister and he will do everything in his power to keep them safe. All these worries made his head pound and right when he arrived to camp he went to Clarke to get something for his headache.

"Sorry, I used the last pain medication on my last patient.Nothing till tomorrow when Octavia makes more"Clarke said and Bellamy just signed heavily and left towards his tent ready to see Y/N. He was irritated and nothing was going his way today.

When he entered, he saw Y/N taking up all the space on the bed sleeping peacefully.He smiled sitting besides her moving her hair from her small face kissing it slowly.She stirred and he chuckled quietly kissing her nose making her scrunch her face.

She stirred and he chuckled quietly kissing her nose making her scrunch her face

"Mmhmmm Bell what time is it?"she mumbled not opening her eyes yet

"I came back from hunting angel, and I couldn't stop myself from kissing you when you look so cute"he said and she smiled opening her eyes looking at his messy hair and his tired face.

"Hey there beautiful. Is there any room for me or should I go look for some place to sleep ?"he teased and she realized she was taking up all the room on the bed.

"Come here Bell" she said and he placed his head on her chest. Bellamy rarely showed Y/N his worried and tired state and it was usually Y/N's head that rested on his chest but he needed this tonight.

"What's wrong baby?"she asked running her fingers through his hair trying to tame some of his curls.Bellamy signed in relief.

"Headache again?"she whispered slowly massaging his scalp earning sounds of relief from her man.

"You knew about them?"he whispered enjoying the feeling of Y/N hands running through his hair.

"Yeah why do you think I always insist on playing with your hair before going to bed"she said and he kissed her collar bone softly in appreciation.

"I thought that helps you to fall asleep?"

"It does, but it also relieves some of the tension inside this leader head of yours"she said kissing his head

He raised his head from Y/N's chest kissing her lips slowly but passionately.

"I love you"he said looking at her tiredly 

"I love you too Bell, sleep now.Rest up so tomorrow I can have my strong pain in the ass leader back"she said hearing light snores coming from the man laying on top of her.She placed blanket over both of them closing her eyes feeling safe and sound next to a man she loves.