Our Little Family

Y/N's POV

I was the happiest person alive.I had everything I ever wanted: I was rescued from the Mount Weather by a man I call my husband now, I gave him two beautiful children and I feel the kind of love and admiration I never felt before.

Looking at Bellamy Blake sitting on a small chair trying to comb our daughter's hair while our son Lincoln is holding and giving him small hair ties was priceless. They both treated little Athena like a princess.She had her dad wrapped around her little finger and her big brother who like his father would do anything to protect her. 

"What are you doing boys?"I asked chuckling at how clumsy they were trying to make a hairstyle for Athena.

"Mommy, daddy and Lincoln said they will make me look like a princess"Athena said excited but not knowing what her hair currently looked like.

"How about mommy tries and daddy and Lincoln help?"I asked and both of them agreed eager for me to fix whatever they made of her hair.

"Alright daddy, can I have that comb?"I asked and Bellamy smiled giving it to me kissing the top of my head which made me smile too.

I made two dutch braids tied together with a beautiful red ribbon.I smiled how much she resembled me. Although she had Bellamy's freckled face,she had my blue eyes and fair hair unlike Lincoln who was exact replica of his father.Everyone in the camp calls him Mini Bellamy.

"Alright there we go princess Athena, you go wear the dress I left on your bed now and we can go to that picnic as promised"I said and Lincoln and Athena jumped up and down happily before she left to get dresses.

"What about you buddy,we need to comb your hair too"I said but he hid behind his daddy's legs.

"No!Daddy doesn't comb his hair and I won't comb mine"he said making Bellamy laugh caressing his head.

"You know what you are right, mommy will comb daddy's hair first and then your deal?"I said and Bellamy looked at me shocked at what I said.

"Yes!"Lincoln said and Bellamy rolled his eves sitting down on the little chair making us both laugh.

"Alright time to fix daddy up like a princess"I said and we laughed at Bellamy who signed playfully

"Daddy is the king mommy!"Lincoln said making Bellamy smirk 

"Is he?"I asked and Lincoln jumped to sit on his father's lap nodding

"Yeah he leads the camp and you do too so you are the queen"Lincoln said 

"Damn right"Bellamy added before I started combing through his wild curls.

After finishing Lincoln as well, us four went to  the edge of the camp where a little grass area was perfect for picnic.

"Look mommy there are flowers,can I make a little necklace for you?"Athena asked 

"Of course darling"I said and she ran to the flower field.

Bellamy's POV

I was truly a lucky man to have such a beautiful family. I love them so much and before having it I never thought I could love someone to that extent. I saw Athena make a necklace from flowers for Y/N which made me smile, she was so smart at such a young age.

"Daddy come on you promised"Lincoln said pulling my hand

"What buddy?"

"That you will train with me"he said and I chuckled at Y/N knowing we are thinking the same thing.Lincoln was exact replica of me.

"Alright then if I promised let's go. We can leave mommy to rest a bit as well "I said making Y/N smile nodding 

Before leaving Lincoln kissed Y/N on the cheek and I gave her a quick peck. She smiled widely showing me she feels the same kind of content that I felt.

From time to time I would turn around looking at where Y/N and Athena are.It was a natural instinct ensuring they are safe and sound.Athena finished her necklace and was laying on Y/N's lap while Y/N was reading her a book and playing with her hair.

"Listen buddy"I said to Lincoln squatting down to be on his height level.

"You and I always have to protect mommy and Athena.We need to make sure they are alright"I said and he nodded like a grown man understanding his responsibility.

"I know daddy,I told Athena to always be careful and tell me where she is going"he said making me proud. I saw me in this brave little man and knew he will be an amazing big brother.

"Good! Let's get back see what they packed for food shall we?"I asked and he ran in front towards Y/N and Athena.

We spent the rest of the day eating food, laughing and enjoying our little blessing.