First Time *SMUT*

Bellamy's POV

I wanted her. 

I wanted her so fucking bad!

I was watching Y/N workout with Raven on the grass area in the camp.Her defined curves, skinny waist, beautiful skin that appeared like piece of luxurious silk made me want her even more. 

Since the first time we stepped on Earth I had my eye on her, she was not a loud one but that shouldn't trick you she was wise and careful in her actions

Since the first time we stepped on Earth I had my eye on her, she was not a loud one but that shouldn't trick you she was wise and careful in her actions.She made sure everyone was safe and treated in the medical tent with Clarke and every evening she would train making sure she stays in shape and ready to help in case of an attack.

"See you tomorrow same time same place girl!"I heard Raven say before leaving Y/N sitting on the grass catching her breath.

"Another training?"I asked coming closer to her.She looked up at me standing up quickly nodding.

"Yeah"she said simply 

I noticed her breathing speed up as I came closer to her.She was much shorter than me so I had to raise her chin to see her eyes. I took an eyelash under her eye looking at her brown orbs.

"Make a wish, princess"I said and she smiled making me notice her blushy cheeks.I liked the effect I was having on her.

When she blew the eyelash from my fingers I leaned closer capturing her lips in mine in passionate kiss that quickly turned into heated make out session. I couldn't control my passion and need for her as I slipped my tongue in her mouth exploring the unknown territory.

She tasted so sweet making me even more aroused but she couldn't stand on her tippy toes any longer so she pulled back from the kiss making me sign wanting to taste her lips again.

"Did I guess your wish right?"I asked looking at her smile wide.She just nodded shyly.

"Use your words princess or I might think you don't feel the same as me"I said teasing her lightly chuckling

"Yeah, you guessed right"she said not daring to look me in the eye from embarrassment.

I pulled her chin up again making her look at me as I smiled.

"Jump"I said and after a second of understanding my words she did and I caught her in my arms.I started walking with her in my arms passing some people at the camp who whistled at us,but I didn't give much shit about that.I felt her hide her face in the crook of my neck making me smile more.

I felt her hide her face in the crook of my neck making me smile more