Stubborn Princess

Y/N did not listen to anyone's commands! 

People thought just because of her height they can push her around and make her their slave but oh my were they wrong. She might of been the shortest person in the camp but her attitude was big enough for everyone to avoid getting into arguments with her, well everyone but Bellamy Blake.

Since the first day they arrived on Earth, Bellamy Blake took the leadership position, bossing everyone around. Being older, muscular and somewhat intimidating everyone stayed in line and followed his rules.Y/N was one exception.

She was the only one who would talk back to him,say 'no' to his commands and instead go exploring the new territory even when he said nobody should leave the camp.

She was untamed animal and that pissed Bellamy off more each day.

"Look boys, if this isn't miss short pants !"Murphy said loudly as Y/N was passing by making his group of idiots laugh hysterically.

"Try saying that again!" Y/N stopped giving him death glare

"And what will you do about it!? You can barely reach my shoulders shorty"he said teasing me about my height like always

Y/N was usually able to control her frustration for always being teased about her height but today was just the wrong day to fight with her.She grabbed the knife tucked in her pants running towards Murphy until someone's strong muscular arms grabbed her waist stopping her.

"What is going on here!"Bellamy said sternly looking at Murphy

"Don't ask me boss, miss short pants attacked me with the knife" he said but Bellamy didn't move is eyes off of him tightening the grip on Y/N waist.

"Call her that again and I promise you will not see light of day again"he said and Murphy looked down leaving to do his job for the day.

Y/N was about to thank him but he pulled her by her wrist to the gates of the camp and into the forest.

"Where are we going?"she said 

Silence.

"Answer me! Where are you taking me!?"

He stopped finally on the hill close to the camp looking at her sternly letting go of her hand

"Will you shut up already! Do you know how stupid that was!? "he said and Y/N surprisingly stayed quiet

"He could of killed you!" he said and that pissed Y/N more than anything.He think she is weak and useless just like everyone else and she wanted to prove him wrong.

She moved away from him sitting down on the hill looking at radiant blue butterflies in the distance.

"We are not done talking you know!?"Bellamy said sitting besides her

"Well I am done listening! I am sick and tired of your bossing around Mr. Leader" he said rolling her eyes at him which made his frustration double in a second

"Don't roll your eyes at me" he said but she did it again knowing it would irritate him more that she is disobeying him

"Make me"she said knowing instantly that was a stupid thing to say to him when he is this angry

He took her in his arms putting her down on her feet right in front of him.Her head barely reached his collar bone so he pulled her chin up and kissed her lips passionately.Then he told her to jump and surprisingly she obeyed instantly and he pushed her against the nearby tree kissing her again.

"See you can obey me, princess"he said with a smirk

"Shut up"she said rolling her eyes again kissing him passionately