Jealousy

Today was unbearably hot on Earth. Everyone was inhabiting their own piece of shade that they were not interested in leaving or sharing with anyone.

"What is going on here!? Do you think the wall will build itself?"tall muscular man also a leader of our camp shouted making everyone jump on their feet.Bellamy Blake.I don't know why but there is something about him that is naturally leader and everyone always listens to him.

"Come on, boss it's so hot outside can't we take a day off"Murphy said standing right next to Y/N's small frame.

"Sure why not we can also tell grounders to move their plans on attacking us for one day so you all can rest"he added sarcastically giving Murphy a stern look " don't make me repeat myself" he said leaving to work on wall himself.

That is something I appreciated about him, he was enormous pain in the ass when it comes to work and order but he is also the one who works the most. The whole day he spends building the wall with the rest of us and then during the night he always insists to alone do head check.

After a long day of work under hot ball of sun Y/N was soaking wet in sweat and dirt,not really a nice mix and was excited for the shower and bed. There were showers on the edge of the camp and what's even better it was on the side of the camp she was working on today so she will be one of the first to shower.

Exhausted and not paying much attention if someone was inside, she removed her clothes being left only in bra and panties.Then she  opened a shower curtain revealing a toned muscular body of Bellamy Blake in all its glory.His skin was golden color from the tan he got today and his muscles even more defined with the droplets of water on them.

"You staying for the show, princess"he said smirking seeing her mouth open as she was looking at his body.

"Sorry Bell..."she started but decided to just close the curtain in embarrassment.

"I was just teasing, princess no need to be embarrassed"

Y/N just looked down with her face now completely red about to leave for another shower but someone grabbed her hand.It was Bellamy wearing only tower below his waist. He pulled her towards him and suddenly his hot wet body was touching hers.

They were looking at each other for a little while before Bellamy saw some other delinquents coming towards the shower pulling Y/N in the shower with him.