Nightmare

Bellamy's POV

I was back in the cage with a sharp metal collar around my neck.My hands gave out from the force I used to try to get free from the chains.I felt numb and tired but I knew I had to save her.

The girl I saw in the cage next to mine when they took me to the 'Experiment Room'

She was so tiny and pale like she haven't been on sunlight for years.I could hear her soft cries and whimpers during the night and not being able to do anything about it killed me inside more than any experiments they did on me.

"Get up!"I heard one of the guards yell before forcefully pushing me out of my cell towards Experiment Room.I tried to see the girl again but she was gone.Then I heard those cries again and looked in front of me. Her face was bruised and bloody as they dragged her body to the cell.

She was beautiful even in that state.She was so innocent and pure, why would anyone do this to her?I asked myself again and again but couldn't find the answer.

When they returned me back to my cage the cries were gone.The girl was laying on the floor of the cage without moving.

"Get rid of her,she gave her maximum"guard said after locking me up again

"NO!STOP!She is a person!!!Please don't!!!"I kept screaming and she opened her eyes again 

"She is still alive boss,what do we do"guard said annoyed but I signed in relief

"Keep her there she won't survive the night either way, we will get rid of her in the morning"and they left

"Hey, what's your name?"I kept asking but nothing came out

"Hey I'm Bellamy and I promise I will get you out of here but I need you to trust me just a little bit alright?"I asked and seeing her nod I tried catching her eyes as she looked straight at me.

Tears streamed down her cheeks shining like beautiful diamonds.She was so beautiful that made my heard break.

She was so beautiful that made my heard break

"Y/N"I heard a whisper

"Y/N is a beautiful name"I said and that's when I fell asleep.The next morning she was gone, they took her and I didn't even say goodbye.

"NO!!! Y/N!!!"I screamed opening my eyes feeling someone's body on mine.I was back in camp in my bed with my precious girl laying on my chest.

Y/N's POV

I felt Bell hyperventilating as I rose my head from his chest looking at him.

"Bell, what's wrong baby?"I asked seeing his eyes filled with tears and his skin shivering

"I had a nightmare about that night"he whispered and I pulled him towards me so he can lay his head on my chest. I ran my fingers through his hair massaging his scalp and taming some of his brown curls.

 I ran my fingers through his hair massaging his scalp and taming some of his brown curls

"It's ok Bell.You saved me from them! I am right here with you baby"I said feeling him place his ear on my heart enjoying the heartbeat that showed him my words were true, that we survived Mount Weather and are safe and together.

"I promise Y/N they won't ever touch you again"he whispered tiredly and I kissed his head

"I know Bell, I know I am safe with you"I said and he smiled raising his head from my chest kissing me slowly.

"Sleep now, I promise I am not going anywhere"I  said and he smiled laying head back down on my chest falling asleep peacefully.