Drunk

Y/N's POV

It was another Unity Day and all of us seemed to relax for the first time in the long time. I wasn't much of a drinker, but I enjoyed the music, dancing and laughing with everyone.

I saw Bellamy sitting at the edge of the camp with the bottle of moonshine in his hand watching the gates of the camp.Even during Unity Day he wanted to make sure everyone was safe.

I always admired that leadership characteristic about Bellamy.Although everyone complained how he was a pain in the ass about doing everything perfectly, nobody could disagree that Bellamy is the reason majority of us survived the Earth since we landed.

I moved away from the shouting girls dancing all around walking towards the quite edge of the camp where Bellamy was.

"Hey"I said quietly not wanting to frighten him although I knew his guard is always on 100%

"Hey Y/N"he said looking at me his eyes shining under the lights we put as decoration for Unity day

He was so beautiful- my mind kept repeating 

"Why are you not enjoying yourself with the rest of the camp?"he asked keeping his eyes on me making my cheeks blush a little bit from the thoughts that consumed my head.

"I could ask you the same thing"I said looking down hoping the redness of my cheeks would disappear.

"I don't dance"he said simply taking another sip of the moonshine.I could tell Bellamy had a little too much to drink.

"You don't have to dance, but you also don't have to be alone Bell"I said sitting besides him on the cold metal box shivering slightly.I was wearing shorts because it was warm outside,but the metal touching my skin was freezing cold.

Bellamy turned his body towards me raising me from my seat which wasn't too hard for him to do considering my size placing me on his lap.I couldn't believe what was happening-Bellamy Blake, the man who could have any girl he wanted, placed me on his lap.

"You will get cold if you sit on the metal"he said and I could smell alcohol in his breath.I felt his strong muscular chest glued to my back and his warm breath on my neck sending shivers down my spine.