Shortness=Cuteness

It was another day at the camp where everyone is minding their own business. Some small fights between delinquent as usual started by Murphy but nothing that can't be managed.

Y/N opened her tired eyes as the sun rays passed the thin cotton of the tent.She instinctively reached for the large warm body next to her but the cold sheets reminded her that Bellamy left early for the hunting trip.

Every morning that he needed to leave he would wake her up with kisses all over her skin before letting her know he needs to leave, but it appears that he decided to let her  sleep in this morning. Y/N did not mind this considering how drained she was after last night activities.

Even a small thought of last night made her cheeks flush bright pink.

She dressed up placing the knife Bellamy gave her to carry for protection in her pants before exiting the tent.He trained her how to properly use it so she doesn't get hurt and always have something to defend herself with when he is not around.

Y/N saw Octavia near the tent used for hospital and she approached quietly before jumping on her startling the girl. She was used to jumping on people because they all look like mountains compared to her.

"Oh my goodness Y/N! You almost gave me a heart attack!Where is all that energy coming from this morning?" O asked holding her hand to her chest. She is such a drama queen

"I don't know O. I am feeling happy today! Do I really need a reason?"Y/N said smiling like a crazy person.To be honest she did not know why she was happy either, it just felt good to smile today.

Just when Octavia was about to say something, a group of girls came making Y/N roll her eyes knowing what is coming. Those girls always commented on her height and how small and 'cute' she was.They would say things like "Bellamy will get bored of the short little gremlin like you and will look for tall and hot queen"

"Hey there O and 'Little One' . Sorry I almost didn't see you there" the blond girl in the middle said making the rest of the group laugh. So much for having a good day and being happy Y/N thought.

Octavia was about to say something when a deep voice interrupted her. Y/N could recognize that voice in the crowd of million voices. It was Bellamy.

"I think you should leave now" was all he said in his deep voice that  made each  one of them drool 

Then he passed them coming to Y/N signalling her with his hands to jump and she did. His hands caught her raising her to his level as his hands rested on her butt making sure all three of them saw.Octavia just smirked leaving after they left.

"What are you doing back so early?" Y/N asked playing with his curls

"A birdie told me that recently someone was bothering my princess, so I came to check it out" he said looking her with his chocolate brown eyes

"Why didn't you tell me they were not leaving you alone?"

"Because everyone already thinks because of my height I can't do anything on my own and besides you have more important things on your mind"

"Nothing is more important than you, princess. And what's wrong with your height?"

"I am the shortest person in the camp Bell"Y/N said sadly looking down 

"Sweetheart just because you are short does not mean you are weak or useless.You are actually quite feisty especially after our training with the knife.I am quite impressed with your skills" he said putting her down razing her chin which barely reached his collar bone.

"I know but I can't help but wish I can be on the same level as the rest of them sometimes" she signed looking at him with teary eyes.

"Alright then, jump on"he said and she looked at his confused

"What?"

"You want to be tall, right?"

"Yeah"

"OK then, I'll carry you on my shoulders so you can be taller than everyone"he said seeing a huge smile appear on the girls face

She reached her balance on Bellamy's shoulders as he walked through camp making everyone stop and look at them.They passed the group of girls who previously approached and they just rolled her eyes.

Bellamy saw that and stopped suddenly making Y/N reach for his shoulders to regain balance.

"See she is taller than you now, but you know what..." he said taking you off his shoulders and putting you right in front of him "I love her like this much more.." he said colliding his lips with hers in front of everyone.

Thank you everyone!Hope you like it! Pls comment and let me know your thoughts on the story!