Age Difference

Y/N's POV

It was another Unity Day and me, Octavia and Raven decided to let loose and enjoy ourselves tonight. Everything was perfect,there was music,people dancing,moonshine enough for everyone and more but something still kept me from completely relaxing and enjoying the evening.

It was Bellamy with a tall blonde girl sitting on his lap half naked licking his neck.It wouldn't bother me if it wasn't for our conversation last night.

LAST NIGHT FLASHBACK

"Bell would you stop running away from me and just listen!"Y/N yelled making Bellamy turn around quickly not looking at his eyes

"What do you want Y/N ? I'm busy I have to pack for hunting trip"he said annoyed which in a way hurt Y/N's feelings but knowing he was faking it made her feel a little better.

"Octavia told me you moved hunting trip to after Unity Day so don't lie"she said and he signed giving up on lying

"Don't you understand I can't talk to you,God I can't even look at you Y/N!It kills me that I can't have you because well first of you are younger and should be with someone your own age and second you are Octavia's best friend" he said taking a breath in and continuing "Is that what you want to hear!? Yes I am lying!Yes I am avoiding you because when I look at you all I want to do is push you against a a wall and mark you as mine forever, but I know I can't so yeah I don't want to look or talk to you"

Y/N couldn't say anything as Bellamy left quickly

END OF FLASHBACK

"What's up with you? You haven't touched your moonshine and we said tonight we will go wild?"Octavia said sitting beside me 

"If it makes you feel better he doesn't even know her name"she said looking at her brother and then back at me

"You know?"I asked kinda scared of her reaction

"What that you have a thing for my brother and that he has a thing for you since we landed.Yeah I figured when I saw the way you look at each other"she said smiling. I was re leaved she wasn't mad at me but it doesn't matter Bellamy would never be with me.

"Way we look at each other?"

"Yeah like you want to tear each others clothes off"she winked making me see she was quite drunk at this point.I laughed at her comment but hearing another annoying laugh from the blonde girl made me want to throw up.

Octavia rolled her eyes too.She didn't like her either it seems like.I saw her stand up walking towards Bellamy.I was kinda worried she will make a scene but at the same time I know how chill Octavia is and wouldn't go there without a plan.

"Brother?"she said pretending to be more drunk than she is to gain his attention

"What is it O?"He asked moving a girl away from his lap standing up