Argument *SMUT*

Warning: SMUT! SMUT! SMUT!

Y/N was training very hard past couple of days hoping she would be recruited to go on a next hunting trip with Clarke.She would of already been selected considering her skills with knife and her perfect shooting perception but being Bellamy Blake's girlfriend meant not leaving a camp without him.

She was practicing close contact combat with Raven when Bellamy approached quite pissed off.

"Can I talk to you Y/N"he said quickly. No 'princess' or 'angel' or 'babygirl' Y/N knew she was in trouble

"Sure" Y/N excused herself as they moved near the edge of the camp where they can be alone

"What's going on?"she asked looking at his angry expression wondering what made him so irritated.

"Is it true you were going behind my back to hunting trip with Clarke?"he said not moving his glance from her.

"I wasn't going behind your back, I was practicing to be part of the next trip that is true but how can I go behind your back when as a leader you approve all the trips outside of the camp"

" Well it's as simple as this: you are not going"he said making Y/N angry considering all the hard work she put into her training for past month

"And why not? I am more than ready.Clarke,Octavia,Monty,Jasper and even Murphy trained with me and said I am more skilled that anyone else who went to those trips"

"It is too dangerous for you out there" 

"So what am I supposed to do, be locked in here forever as some useless piece of meat!?"

"You have plenty of work to do here, why go out there and get yourself killed?"

"I am going and that's end of conversation"Y/N said trying to walk away from Bellamy but he grabbed her arm pulling her roughly towards him

"Over my dead body, princess"he said looking her angrily

"Alright whatever, since I have so much free time I can start sleeping around with all the guys in camp that might make the time pass faster"Y/n knew exactly what she was doing.She was kicking Bellamy where he was weakest. She was only his and he did everything he could to show that to everyone.

 She was only his and he did everything he could to show that to everyone