Lake Day *Confession*

Y/N's POV

It was a day off from work at the camp and Octavia,Monty,Jasper,Murphy and me decided to go to the lake and enjoy ourselves.

The sun was high in the sky making it impossible to find the shade, but it didn't matter because the water was cold enough to refresh our skin.It was so blissful,so peaceful and one of rare opportunities for us to enjoy the beauty of Earth.

"Let's go for a swim, you in?"Octavia said everyone excited to join her. I wasn't much of a swimmer and preferred staying close to the surface.

"Do you want one of us to stay with you Y/N?"Murphy said worried to leave me alone or well knowing Bellamy would kill him if something happened to me

"No that's ok. I will be ok, go have fun it's our day off you don't have to babysit me"I said and he smiled about to add something but I caught him to it

"Bellamy won't know, don't worry"and he left with he rest of them

I don't know why Bellamy is so protective of me.I am not his family like Octavia,we are friends but so are all the rest of them and he doesn't have such strict rules for them.Whenever I ask him about it he always avoids the answer just reminding me the dangers that are out there and that  it is important to stay safe.

I layed on the ground tanning and enjoying the nice breeze closing my eyes.

Bellamy's POV

I just finished the hunting training and wanted nothing more but to wash of the sweat of my body.I knew Y/N and Octavia were at the lake with the rest of the boys and this is a perfect opportunity to swim and check up on them.

As I walked closer to the lake it was weird to not hear loud screams or laughter form the group so placed my hand on my gun just in case. 

I was hiding my body behind a tree observing my surrounding before approaching the lake

I was hiding my body behind a tree observing my surrounding before approaching the lake.I saw Y/N laying on her stomach on the ground peacefully enjoying the sun rays on her body.I relaxed my grip on the gun walking towards her.Her figure was beautiful, her skin golden in perfect opposition to her red swimsuit.Just the sight of her made me want to touch and hold her but I can't, she doesn't even know I feel like this.She probably sees me like a big brother.

I am pretty sure she was sleeping since her eyes were closed and her body relaxed.I placed my cold hand on her back waking her up suddenly as she moved away from me in fear.

"It's ok Y/N it's just me"I said giggling at her reaction

This is why she shouldn't be alone.Falling asleep in the middle of nowhere alone is perfect for grounders to attach and kill her.I felt anger radiate through me thinking how could all of them leave her here all alone.

"Bell?"she asked in her sleepy voice calming down her breathing

"What are you doing here alone?Where are the rest of them?"I asked obviously annoyed that she didn't follow one rule I gave her before leaving for this trip.

Y/N's POV

Oh no!Bellamy was getting angry that nobody stayed with her. 

"I told them to go for a swim.It's their day off too Bell,they can't always babysit me"

"And what did I tell you before leaving camp for this trip?"he asked with a serious yet somehow worried expression face

"To always stay with someone"I said quietly not daring to look at him

"So?" he said trying to look me in the eyes but I moved my head to the side

"Why do you even care!? It's so confusing, you give Octavia more freedom than me and supposedly she is the one you came down here to protect.What am I to you Bellamy!?Why are you protecting me?"I spat everything I was thinking about for awhile 

He just sat there surprised at the way I was talking back to him which I never before did.But I need to know where is all this worry coming for,I deserve to know!

"Y/N you know it's dangerous out here.."he started but I moved closer to him putting my hand over his mouth

"Not that bullshit again!Why me!? It's dangerous for everyone why are you so careful with me Bellamy!?"I said not afraid to look him in the eyes this time.I have no idea where all this confidence is coming from.

He moved my hand from his mouth putting it on his heart.I was confused,blushy and nervous about his answer.I liked him for awhile but I was sure he thought me as little sister or friend.

"Because.."he stated making me gulp 

He came closer kissing my lips softly enjoying each second we stay attached to each other.

"Now do you understand?"he asked looking at me caressing my cheek with his hand

"I .."

"Bellamy!!!What are you doing here?"Octavia yelled running from the water towards us

"You couldn't survive one day without your girl"she smirked looking at me

"Wait you knew?"I said looking at Bellamy who looked away

"Who else knows?"I asked and everyone joined us raising their hands

"You told them but not me?"I asked giggling seeing how embarrassed Bell was getting which is rare for the 'big leader' .

"Alright have fun while you can"he said irritated but smiling widely

"Let's go to water love bird!"Octavia said and I nodded grabbing Bellamy's hand smiling at the nick name his sister gave us.