Shower *FLUFF*

Bellamy's POV

I woke up early as always having to be on time for the meeting of the camp. I took couple of minutes in my morning to admire sweet innocent girl laying in my bed next to me with her tangled brown hair covering half of the beautiful face.

 I took couple of minutes in my morning to admire sweet innocent girl laying in my bed next to me with her tangled brown hair covering half of the beautiful face

I moved her hair with my finger touching the silky skin of her cheek while she readjusted on the bed leaning into my touch.I smiled slowly getting up careful not to disturb her peaceful sleep walking towards the shower. 

I discarded of my clothes enjoying the warm water on my back. Recently a lot of stress was consuming my body making me unable to relax so whenever I have time, I like to enjoy a relaxing warm shower before the day begins and I need to be 'the leader' again.

The time seemed unimportant as I enjoyed the water cascading on my body my mind completely blank enjoying the moment. Then I felt a  small figure hug me from behind as her arms wrapped around my body, or at least attempted to since I was so much bigger than her.

"Princess, what a pleasant surprise"I said turning around pulling her body towards mine so the water can engulf her small body as well.

She didn't speak, she was still half asleep as her head rested on my chest and she enjoyed the warm water on her skin.I felt her kiss the skin right above my heart making my heart flutter. 

I raised her chin with my hand so she can look at me. She was so beautiful, so pure especially under the early morning light being reflected in the water. 

I kissed her lips tenderly as she smiled into the kiss.We kept kissing and enjoying each others presence until the loud knock was heard.

"Hmm Bell someone is out there"she said whimpering from the hot make out session we just had

"So let them wait"I said not able to stop kissing her. She was like a drug to me and I am proud to be addicted to her.

Another loud bang!

"Bell!"she warned and I rolled my eyes

"Who is it!?"I yelled as she giggled at my irritation

"I'ts me boss meeting is starting in ten minutes just wanted to see if you woke up"Monty said 

Y/N's POV

Bellamy was so sexually frustrated and it made me giggle like crazy.I can tell he completely forgot about the meeting and wanted nothing more but to be here with me forever, but 'the leader' in him needs to fulfill this responsibility.

"I will be there soon!"he answered signing disappointed that the time passed so quickly

He pecked my lips one more time before moving away form my body, but I whined pulling him by his arm to give me back his warmth.

"Princess don't make this harder for me.I already hate that I can't stay here with you all day every day"he said kissing me again.

I already hate that I can't stay here with you all day every day"he said kissing me again

"I love you Bell"I said making him smile which made my heart flutter. I loved when he smiled although he usually had to keep the serious face in front of everyone.

"I love you so much, princess" he said kissing me one last time before leaving