Trial Part One

After speaking with Lincoln, It was finally time for the three Louds to face the justice system. As they entered...It was clear to the prosecutor that only one of them was remorseful. As the other two..Lynn Sr. and Lynn Jr. seemed confident that they wouldn't be punished by the law. Meanwhile Albert watched this and just shook his head at it...it was clear to him that the two Lynn's were going to be shocked once the jury decides that they're guilty. Meanwhile Lynn's sisters watched this and could just face palm at the stupidity that their father and sister were showing. 

"Dad and Lynn can't be this stupid if they think that the hands of the law won't touch them." Lisa said.

"Unfortunately..it seems like your wrong Lisa." Albert said.

"At least Mom will have a better chance." Luna said causing the sisters to nod before the judge walked in.

"All raise for Judge Annabeth." The bailiff said.

"Please be seated." Judge Annabeth said.

"Judge Annabeth...I'm here to prove that these three people are responsible for the neglect and mistreatment of eleven year old, Lincoln Loud." The prosecutor said.

"He deserved it...He made me lose my game." Lynn Jr. said.

"Excuse my client Judge Annabeth. I'm here to prove that my clients didn't know what they were doing was against the law." The defense said.

"May the prosecution call their first witness..." The Judge said.

"I'll call Mr. Grouse to the stand." The prosecutor said. The entire courtroom watched as Mr. Grouse slowly walked towards the front of the court. When he finally sat down...he started to be questioned by the prosecutor.

"Now Mr. Grouse...You're one of the neighbors of the Loud Family. Aren't you?" The prosecutor said.

"Yes. I've lived next to them for over 18 years." Mr. Grouse said.

"So when you see an eleven year old child being tossed outside like trash...surely you would think that something is strange wouldn't you?" The prosecutor said.

"W..Well...Yes. But I heard that he was bad luck so I just..." Mr. Grouse said.

"Just what? Let an eleven year old boy live out in the backyard just because he was accused of being bad luck? Which is ridiculous since there haven't been any unfortunate incidents surrounding the victim until this point." The prosecutor said.

"When you put it like that it sounds like I may have made a mistake." Mr. Grouse said.

"A mistake of massive proportions. Besides if we all weren't aware of Lincoln being out in the cold...he would've died or been kidnapped. Yet..you decided not to do anything just because you thought that you shouldn't have gotten involved." The prosecutor said.

"Yes. It's true. No one ever wanted to get involved in the affairs of the Louds. Especially since they hardly change things when we confront them about it." Mr. Grouse said. 

"Is that right? So if one of their children managed to break into another person's home...they wouldn't do anything about it?" The prosecutor said.

"Wait a second...None of my children break into another person's houses without their permission. My kids may be a little out of control, but they have enough common sense to stay out of another person's house." Rita said as Lisa and Luan started to sweat in their seats.

"Actually...two of them tend to do that. We try to tell them about it..but it's like it goes out one ear and out the other." Mr. Grouse said.

"Which two?" The prosecutor asked before he pointed to Luan and Lisa who looked uncomfortable in their seats and with all of the looks that they're receiving.

"G..Girls, you didn't actually break and enter another person's property right?" Rita asked.

"Sorry to say this Mom, but..." Luan started to say before her mother sat down and placed her head in her hands. Starting a long trial that will expose multiple secrets that even Rita didn't know about.

Only question is....

Whether or not the the girls will get in trouble for their actions?

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋