Rita's Thoughts

Lynn Sr. and Rita sat in their jail cells silent. Lynn tried to make his wife speak towards him, but his wife didn't want to speak to him. She couldn't believe that he was still blind to how their daughters really are and how he blames Lincoln for this mess.

Lincoln. Her baby boy. He will go towards another couple along with one of her baby girls. Rita felt tears collect in her eyes when she thought of it. She lost her babies and she can't get them back. She knew that their was little chance for her to get them back to their remaining family. If she would have known that everything that they did during The incident would lead to this then maybe....No..It would still happen. If only she didn't listen to Lynn when she ranted about Lincoln being bad lu..That phase then she'd still have her babies back and they wouldn't be heading towards the slammer.

However she knew that her chances are good since she's expressing remorse towards her actions. However the same can't be said for her husband and the daughter who started all this. They haven't shown any accountability for their actions and are still blaming Lincoln for their predicament. She could just scoff to that since she opened her eyes to the reality that their was no one to blame except themselves for the events that unfolded. It also opened her eyes to how she parented her remaining children. She didn't.

What kind of mother let's her daughter work out their problems with the Sister Fight Protcall while she just hid in her room with her husband and infant daughter when things get ugly. It was also flawed since it didn't include Lincoln in it at all and they never explained how it worked towards him either. She also realized that she wasn't fair towards him either since she blamed him for getting the family banned from the grocery store. 

Her thoughts were cut short once she heard someone groaning. She looked over and saw that Lynn Jr. was starting to wake up. She knew that she was going to blame Lincoln for her own actions, but she needs to set her straight as best she can or else her daughter will have a record.

If only she knew that getting Lynn to admit she was wrong would be difficult.

Author Note:

How is it?

Bye 👋