Confession Part 1

The Loud sisters quickly followed the police cars back to the station. They knew that they had to be interrogated by the police in order to prove that they did nothing wrong. However some doubted that this was the case (Leni, Luna, Lana, Luan, Lucy and Lisa) while others were still in denial (Lori, Lynn, Lola). 

"I can't believe that Lincoln and his bad luck caused this mess!" Lori Shouted. Five of the loud sisters looked at Lori like she was crazy at this statement while the other two nodded their heads in agreement.

"Lori, This bad luck business has got to stop. It already cost us two of our siblings and you still believe that it's bad Luck." Luan Said. She wasn't being funny for once because she understood how serious the situation really is.

"Why are you suddenly changing sides Luan? It's all Lincoln's fault that this happened!" Lynn shouted. She was still bitter about the game and just blames Lincoln for the lose.

"Lynn this is all your fault. If you didn't accuse Linky of being bad luck then Linky and Sweetie would still be apart of our family.  Thanks to you, all of our lives feel apart due to your superstitions and it's sickening that you don't realize that." Leni Shouted. She was heartbroken over losing Lincoln and Lily and started to berate herself for believing Lynn in the first place.

No one made a sound after Leni shouted at Lynn because deep in their hearts they knew what she said was correct. They made it to the police station after spending 45 minutes in uncomfortable silence. 

Once they walked in they saw lots of police officers sneer at them which was surprising to only Lori, Lynn and Lola. The rest already expected this reaction and quickly sat down and waited for their turn to be interviewed. 

Author Notes:

This will be a three parter 😊

What did you think about the first part?

Will Lori, Lynn and Lola learn their mistake?

Keep reading to find out 

 Bye 👋