Confession Part 2

*Might Have the confessions be on the parents side while having other chapters for the Interveiw with the loud sisters.

While the girls waited to be interviewed, The Loud parents were in separate interview rooms. They tried to stay together, but they quickly saw that they needed to separated so they can clear their names.

Lynn Sr. interview:

"So your name is Lynn Sr." A police officer said.

"Yes" Lynn Sr. Loud said. It was clear that he didn't understand the severity of the situation.

"So, Do you understand why you're here?"The police officer said.

"No!! My wife and I have done nothing wrong!!" Lynn Sr. Said. 

"Mr. Loud, You left your middle child outside of the house with no shelter!!" The police officer said angrily. The police officer, Ted Henry, had kids of his own and would never leave his kids out in the cold.

"Well, h..he was bad luck!" He said 

"So, you left him outside in the cold?! Mr. Loud, Did you know that you committed an felony by leaving your child outside of the house with no shelter provided." Mr. Henry Said. Lynn Sr., was shocked about this because he had no idea that what he did was a felony. 

"W...What?! How was I supposed to know that what we did was a felony? All I wanted was to protect my innocent daughters from the bad luck that Lincoln has!!" Lynn Sr. Shouted.

"Mr. Loud, You daughters aren't innocent at all. One of them eats trash and rolls around in the mud. Another one of your daughters also sneaks into people's houses to make them experiments and Another one also pranks people on April Fools Day!" Shouted Officer Henry. He was outraged at Lynn Sr. because he feel into this good/ bad luck nonsense.

"W..Well kids will be kids. Besides I'm sure that Luan isn't that much of a terror on April Fools Day!" Mr. Loud said. He still believed that his daughters were angels who were only victims of Lincoln's bad luck.

"Mr. Loud, You still don't get it. Your daughter Luan is a terror on April Fools Day who makes people come into the E.R. with all kinds of injuries. While your daughter Lynn Jr. also assaults people many times. Let me remind you that one of your daughters plays intruments too loudly while another blackmails people. Your family has also been banned from many places due to your children's actions. Sadly, If you asked anyone who is their favorite Loud child it would be a tie between your Son and youngest daughter since they don't cause too much trouble." Officer Henry Said. He hopes that Lynn would get the message so he took a breather and talked again.

"Mr. Loud, If you still don't get it then maybe this will open your eyes. Your family is a problem family in Royal Woods." Officer Henry Said.

"What?!" Lynn Sr. Shouted. He couldn't believe that his family was a problem. He also realized that his daughters aren't angels at all. How could he be so blind? Maybe it's because he has gotten used to the chaos and blamed Lincoln for the damage that his daughters excluding Lily caused. 

"I'm afraid it's true Mr. Loud, Your family causes lots of damage at Royal Woods so much that it takes tax payer money to fix when the money should be used for other important projects that Royal Woods needs." Officer Henry Said.

Lynn Sr. just sat in stunned silence on what Officer Henry told him and started to silently cry. He let this happen along with his wife and now it cost him something important. It cost him the custody of Lincoln and Lily and now it cost him his freedom. 

Author Notes:

How is it?

Want me to repair parts?

Bye 👋